Beyblade Videos

(Nov. 10, 2009  7:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: New video:
Leone 100RF VS Libra C145WB

Put the metal face on libra and also try and not do sliding shoot with it, launch it level to the base so it will try and stay in the centre Libra may stand a higher chance then.
Not meaning to be negative by the way.
(Nov. 10, 2009  11:01 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Put the metal face on libra and also try and not do sliding shoot with it, launch it level to the base so it will try and stay in the centre Libra may stand a higher chance then.
Not meaning to be negative by the way.

I haven't Metal Faces yet. Also I dindn't do sliding shoot with Libra, it's WB that makes those circle moves.
(Nov. 10, 2009  11:27 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I haven't Metal Faces yet. Also I dindn't do sliding shoot with Libra, it's WB that makes those circle moves.

And to avoid that, you have to launch the blade with about half the power, which will make it more effective. When Libra C145WB is moving around like that, it makes it much easier for the opponent to knock it out.
Nice video. As usual, though, you overused slow-mo ... I half expected you to show Leone spinning out in slow motion.
(Nov. 11, 2009  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice video. As usual, though, you overused slow-mo ... I half expected you to show Leone spinning out in slow motion.

Thanks! Slow-mo gives more spectacularity to the battle... Tongue_out

P.s. I wait your suggestions guys, for more interesting battles to record!
(Nov. 12, 2009  2:32 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Thanks! Slow-mo gives more spectacularity to the battle... Tongue_out

P.s. I wait your suggestions guys, for more interesting battles to record!

hmmm
do you have Storm Capricorn ?
if so do Storm Capricorn C145Q against DEMS ok?
Quote:hmmm

What will having an Attack type Wheel, a Defense type Track, and an erratic Bottom prove to us?
(Nov. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: What will having an Attack type Wheel, a Defense type Track, and an erratic Bottom prove to us?

that its not very good! XD
i would do it for the Lol's mainly
(Nov. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: What will having an Attack type Wheel, a Defense type Track, and an erratic Bottom prove to us?
Comic Relief... maybe. XD or laughing fits... either way. GO THE ERRACTIC BOTTOM. lmao.
(Nov. 13, 2009  12:42 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Comic Relief... maybe. XD or laughing fits... either way. GO THE ERRACTIC BOTTOM. lmao.

i was thinking to my self "will it be good and funny?" all day long

Don't think he's trying to prove anything... it will just be an interesting battle :\
(Nov. 12, 2009  2:32 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Thanks! Slow-mo gives more spectacularity to the battle... Tongue_out

Not always. I think it would be better if you didn't slow-mo so much of it, too. Only the impact needs to be slow motion. And maybe do it as it's happening rather than a replay.
(Nov. 13, 2009  1:19 AM)Aqua Wrote: Don't think he's trying to prove anything... it will just be an interesting battle :\

I guess, but with DrigerGT putting more competitive combos in his videos, I don't expect seeing that up anytime soon., especially since Q seems to be pretty bad.
(Nov. 13, 2009  2:05 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I guess, but with DrigerGT putting more competitive combos in his videos, I don't expect seeing that up anytime soon., especially since Q seems to be pretty bad.

i know its pretty bad in almost every way.
i find it interesting.

EDIT
a little kid playing the bey Ta 1 machine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTgN5sKOX...re=related so cute XD
(Nov. 13, 2009  12:23 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: hmmm

Well, I think I'll make at least one video with Storm Capricorne M145Q when I get it (I should in 2-3 weeks...), or only with Q Bottom...only to show its uselessness...

(Nov. 13, 2009  1:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not always. I think it would be better if you didn't slow-mo so much of it, too. Only the impact needs to be slow motion. And maybe do it as it's happening rather than a replay.

I'll take your suggestion for future vids Grin
I was thinking to make a video with Earth Aquila (now that I have it) to test (/show) its Stamina abilities.

But I only have two B Bottoms, a WD and a WB as Stamina Bottoms...

What do you suggest? A "classic" Flame Sagittario/Virgo DF145B VS Earth Aquila DF145B or something else...?
Why use B ...?
Because it's the only Stamina Bottom which I have two (beyond S...)
Um you have earth aquila's WD
He only has 1 though.
so just use it, don't try to make a mockup stamina battle if you dont have the parts
Isn't the same think with two B bottom instead of WD or D...?
I think you should put The Default Aquila vs your best virgo