Beyblade Videos

It doesn't help that I'm in between a switch of anti-depressants, so pretty much anything could set me off right now. I guess this was it. Unhappy
Unhappy I hope everything works out. I would sure be frustrated, too. Also hope you fell better soon. Smile
I'm really sorry that the video isn't as good as it should have been. When editing it it didn't look so bad ...
Don't worry about it Brad, the content was still great. That is what matters the most. I hope Kodak lets you exchange the camera!
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:44 AM)Kei Wrote: Don't worry about it Brad, the content was still great. That is what matters the most.

Smile It's cool. I really enjoyed the video regardless.
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm really sorry that the video isn't as good as it should have been. When editing it it didn't look so bad ...

You shouldn't apologize for something you do for free out of love for the game. We appreciate the videos, no matter the quality.
Youtube also butchers the video in the conversion process. Some more so than others. That might have played a role.
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:48 AM)Khel Wrote: Youtube also butchers the video in the conversion process. Some more so than others. That might have played a role.

That doesn't explain why the Sliding Shoot video looks so much better, though. Hopefully Kodak will understand. I think the Zi6 may be better from far away, but considering I bought the camera specifically for Beyblade, that does me little good.
It's definitely true that the sliding shoot video looked MUCH better. Maybe you should go for the other one again.

Buying a camera is like taking a gamble, you don't know if it's going to be good or bad.. D:
Read the e-mail I sent to Kodak ... you'll understand my reasoning.
Yeah, I read it. Let's hope Kodak are nice and will let you return it. Smile
Driger GT. Can you make Virgo C145BS vs Aquario 100RF?
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:29 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Driger GT. Can you make Virgo C145BS vs Aquario 100RF?

Don't request here. PM him or comment on his youtube channel.
Just wondering what u guys think about this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjRHM6b63H8
*im conscious those arent beyblades.
Totally illegal but what the hell did they launch with?
I thought it was like a clear CD or something. I'm guessing it's like a top where you wind the bottom or something and when it spins, you tilt it towards the stadium/pan lid.
Were those made of stereo magnets?
(Jun. 27, 2009  6:04 PM)Beynval Wrote: Just wondering what u guys think about this vid

I really hate when people try to pass carp like this off as "strong Beyblades".
(Jun. 27, 2009  6:04 PM)Beynval Wrote: Just wondering what u guys think about this vid

I don't even know why they're calling them "Beyblades".
They may not be beyblades, but they sure as hell are nifty
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:32 PM)jsc Wrote: What stadium is that in?

I'm pretty sure that's the Hasbro Spin Blaster BeyStadium.