Beyblade Videos

(Jun. 15, 2009  8:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: In some of them, yes.
Who was using it? It's nice to see it stay in the stadium. xD
(Jun. 15, 2009  8:58 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Who was using it? It's nice to see it stay in the stadium. xD

Probably multiple people with different RFs ...

I don't have much trouble controlling RF anymore.
(Jun. 15, 2009  8:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably multiple people with different RFs ...

I don't have much trouble controlling RF anymore.
I'm glad to hear you broke the horse. I'm pretty impatient. Tired I also haven't had a chance to see Evan since BWR so I can give him his camera and swap for my stadiums. Hopin' on Friday.
Arbitor365 Wrote:Disclaimer: yes im using Hasbro stadiums. I dont have any takara stadiums at the moment so if you still dont think its a fair fight, youll just have to wait until the next part. If you want to blame someone, blame brad. He still hasnt sent Neku the arena he paid for. That was a month ago. Maybe if brad kept better track of things, we could have used a takara stadium. Also, if dark effigy needs all of these finicky circumstances in order to win, I dont see how it is the best top. Its not unfair to use a Hasbro arena anyway. The plastic top could fall into the pits just as easily as effigy. So in summary, quit your bitchin.

What a git. Seriously he needs to grow up Unhappy
what a child

and fyi i did send neku the stadium and i don't know why it hasn't arrived yet

seriously this guy is really starting to agitate me with his childish aggravating and i'd prefer to not see any of his garbage posted here anymore, thanks
Neku, some advice. This guy seems to be very overbidding, and always wants things his way. You seem to be being pushed around alittle on the videos, and always wind up agreeing with him even when you know better. This does not seem like very friendly behavior and I certainly would not have him as my friend.
(Jun. 15, 2009  8:01 PM)Giga Wrote: Neku, some advice. This guy seems to be very overbidding, and always wants things his way. You seem to be being pushed around alittle on the videos, and always wind up agreeing with him even when you know better. This does not seem like very friendly behavior and I certainly would not have him as my friend.

while i pretty much agree i would also say that this isn't the appropriate place to be discussing such personal issues

can we please get back on topic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fg4L_U_Qrk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2Fbeybladechannel&feature=player_profilepage

for those of you who didn't watch this yet, WATCH IT
(Jun. 15, 2009  8:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB3Os4UFl-A

Video from Vancouver Beyblade Summit.

Great video! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
(Jun. 15, 2009  7:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what a child

and fyi i did send neku the stadium and i don't know why it hasn't arrived yet

seriously this guy is really starting to agitate me with his childish aggravating and i'd prefer to not see any of his garbage posted here anymore, thanks

Oh! So sorry Brad!!! Angry I will make sure that he removes that from his video! I will not be posting anymore of his videos. Angry I did not intend to put you in any bad light, that comment he posted will be removed!
LMAO Brad, you actually made that vid? XD

Yeah, if you can't do it now you should probably quit this game.
Thank you for making that Brad. It helped me out Smile
On most beyblade videos I see on youtube the winders are curved. That video will help many people Brad! Grin
Winder straightening is a must know for Bladers. Weldone on the video Brad haha.
Nice video DrigerGT! I thought Libra145FS would win. XD
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:32 PM)Nuno Wrote: Nice video DrigerGT! I thought Libra145FS would win. XD

Winning 2/3 matches isn't a conclusive result at all though, and I worry people will take these videos as conclusive results. That being said, Libra 145FS isn't a good combo for Libra ...

I will forever wonder why DrigerGT agrees to use these terrible combos.
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Winning 2/3 matches isn't a conclusive result at all though, and I worry people will take these videos as conclusive results. That being said, Libra 145FS isn't a good combo for Libra ...

Yes I agree with you, but I liked watching it! I never get tired of seeing beybattles. XD
I have a request. Flame Sagittario C145S vs Capricorne 1005HF.
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I will forever wonder why DrigerGT agrees to use these terrible combos.
This. Also why I don't really do videos anymore. (though they were horrible anyway)
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Winning 2/3 matches isn't a conclusive result at all though, and I worry people will take these videos as conclusive results. That being said, Libra 145FS isn't a good combo for Libra ...

no surprises with this one, considering Ozzyshcach made this request. Man that guy is obsessed with Gemios.
(Jun. 16, 2009  1:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M

If you can't do it now, I quit.

OH DEAR GOD...DOING THIS IS....SO......SO...

Frickin easy anyone who can't do it should just give up instead.
BTW, is there anyway my water could not be able to heat/cool enough for this winder straightening to work that well? I've gotten my MFB winder to straighten more, but it's not nearly as straight as I would have liked, and I've done everything (again) correctly. (I actually retried it 4 times, cuz I didn't notice it was only barely working.......)
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:05 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: BTW, is there anyway my water could not be able to heat/cool enough for this winder straightening to work that well? I've gotten my MFB winder to straighten more, but it's not nearly as straight as I would have liked, and I've done everything (again) correctly. (I actually retried it 4 times, cuz I didn't notice it was only barely working.......)

Another idea you could use is put the water in a kettle, plug the basin, put the winder in, and then of course, dump the boiling water in it.