Beyblade Videos

(May. 29, 2009  5:55 PM)Khel Wrote: Guy uses a left beylauncher to shoot right spin blades...

Tried this a couple times before. It's interesting.
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:17 AM)BladeBee Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHvjsv_O-mc seems that Sagitttario is not the worst metal blade XD

Dude, Sagittario rocks. But only in very very specific circumstances.
(Or at least, I think Sag has its merits)
Lol that match was too close, beating Draciel MS isnt much of a cause for celebration.
I know,I should of Requested the Starter Sagittario instead of the Booster one
No. The booster Sagg has a SF bottom much more useful than the S bottom.
That and the pink is a really pretty colour. Even if it does clash with the weird moss coloured wheel.....
Yay, virgo love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVvr7o2ikFY

An interesting video. Plastic V.S. HMS, apparently this is just a preview. (the actual video is supposed to be more in depth I guess?) The ideal itself is debatable and will probably cause some controversy. I did not make this, I am merely posting it to hear your thoughts.
(Jun. 09, 2009  3:29 AM)Neku2 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVvr7o2ikFY

An interesting video. Plastic V.S. HMS, apparently this is just a preview. (the actual video is supposed to be more in depth I guess?) The ideal itself is debatable and will probably cause some controversy. I did not make this, I am merely posting it to hear your thoughts.

A user who's been banned from here and who has always been biased towards plastics posts a video of HMS Vs. Plastic with no details on the Beyblades used (though I can make out Driger MS and Draciel MS -- WHOA, THE STRONGEST HMS EVER), the shots used, in crappy Hasbro stadiums ...

Yes, this is very conclusive. I left this comment:

beybladechannel (9 seconds ago) 0 Reply | Remove
You used two of the worst HMS -- Driger MS and Draciel MS -- Vs. customized plastic Beyblades in poorly designed Hasbro BeyStadiums. This video doesn't prove anything ... let's see you replicate these results Vs. Death Gargoyle MS and Wolborg MS in Tornado Balance.

Also, Neku, you were awaiting this video, and plastics rule? Please ...
Yeah, I was just going to say "Wasn't that guy banned?"

Can't wait to see his MFB battles. probably Sagittario 145S versus everything.
Yes, HMS and MFB are so inferior to Plastics.
Let's see him go against a good Libra Combo. Even in a Hasbro Stadium it would be grossly one-sided.
(Jun. 09, 2009  3:29 AM)Neku2 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVvr7o2ikFY

Have you bothered reading any of the material on this site?

Beating plastic combos with MFB or HMS, even in Hasbro stadiums is ridiculously easy. The only Plastic combos that stand a chance against half decent MFB/HMS combos are Zombies, and generally most people who even debate this wouldn't even know where to start building a zombie.

This is not an interesting video in the least, and the results are incredibly biased. However, you did provide me with an incentive to make some videos of my own illustrating the difference in power.

Also,

Plastics are fun, but they're only fun against other plastics. They are way too outclassed to be shouting "PLASTICS RULE!" because they don't really rule anything. Further proved by the fact that even the strongest HMS combos are outclassed in comparison to the newest series.
Wow.......I wanna make a video proving that wrong now, too. >.> I probably already have, though......
EDIT: Nevermind....
(Jun. 09, 2009  3:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: A user who's been banned from here and who has always been biased towards plastics posts a video of HMS Vs. Plastic with no details on the Beyblades used (though I can make out Driger MS and Draciel MS -- WHOA, THE STRONGEST HMS EVER), the shots used, in crappy Hasbro stadiums ...

Yes, this is very conclusive. I left this comment:

beybladechannel (9 seconds ago) 0 Reply | Remove
You used two of the worst HMS -- Driger MS and Draciel MS -- Vs. customized plastic Beyblades in poorly designed Hasbro BeyStadiums. This video doesn't prove anything ... let's see you replicate these results Vs. Death Gargoyle MS and Wolborg MS in Tornado Balance.

Also, Neku, you were awaiting this video, and plastics rule? Please ...

I just happen to like plastic tops more. I highly doubt he could produce the same results against a good HMS combo or DEMS. I was not claiming that plastics are superior, i was just expressing my love for the original tops! I don’t want anyone to think that I blindly cling to a biased belief that plastic tops are superior in battle!

Note: and yes I was awaiting a video about HMS and plastics, I was hoping for something a little more in depth though. Not just a bunch of battles pitting the two worst HMS tops against plastic tops. Unhappy
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:23 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Have you bothered reading any of the material on this site?

Beating plastic combos with MFB or HMS, even in Hasbro stadiums is ridiculously easy. The only Plastic combos that stand a chance against half decent MFB/HMS combos are Zombies, and generally most people who even debate this wouldn't even know where to start building a zombie.

This is not an interesting video in the least, and the results are incredibly biased. However, you did provide me with an incentive to make some videos of my own illustrating the difference in power.

Also,

Plastics are fun, but they're only fun against other plastics. They are way too outclassed to be shouting "PLASTICS RULE!" because they don't really rule anything. Further proved by the fact that even the strongest HMS combos are outclassed in comparison to the newest series.

I have read all the material. I just happen to like plastic tops more. I highly doubt he could produce the same results against a good HMS combo or DEMS. I was not claiming that plastics are superior, i was just expressing my love for the original tops! I don’t want anyone to think that I blindly cling to a biased belief that plastic tops are superior in battle!

Note: and yes I was awaiting a video about HMS and plastics, I was hoping for something a little more in depth though. Not just a bunch of battles pitting the two worst HMS tops against plastic tops. Unhappy
Neku2 (7 hours ago) Reply | Spam
Stadium should make not difference.

Neku2 (4 hours ago) Reply | Spam
Get off my back. I realize that stadiums have there differences, a battle is a battle.

-----

Wow. Nice.
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Neku2 (7 hours ago) Reply | Spam
Stadium should make not difference.

Neku2 (4 hours ago) Reply | Spam
Get off my back. I realize that stadiums have there differences, a battle is a battle.

-----

Wow. Nice.

Come on man, I dont feel like making a scene on the WBO or on youtube. Im trying to drop it. I know that stadiums have differences and the hasbros ones suck. I know that he used the worst possible HMS tops. I know I made a dumb comment claiming "plastics rule". The video is a waste of time and proves nothing. I should have kept my mouth shut. Lips_sealed
Atleast you understand.

In anycase, I should be uploading a couple videos shortly.
(Jun. 10, 2009  12:14 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Atleast you understand.

In anycase, I should be uploading a couple videos shortly.

I will watch them. Smile

I dont want people to think that I dont understand the differences between hasbro stadiums and takara! I dont claim that Plastic is better then HMS either. I happen to prefer plastic tops in most cases but I still collect and use HMS alot. Eee
First video is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KShAgT9fi68

Both plastic combos did better than I expected to be honest, but that's partly due to my lame launch technique.
(Jun. 10, 2009  1:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: First video is up

Both plastic combos did better than I expected to be honest, but that's partly due to my lame launch technique.

I like the combos though. The video was done well. Stupid
(Jun. 10, 2009  1:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: First video is up

Did that last match dent your stadium? Or am I seeing things?

Also DEMS rules Cool
Hey guys, BeyUK is releasing beyblade videos from time to time, and here's a good look at the second one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imyPa7j0EEI

Tell us what you think about them! Credit for the music goes to Pichuscute!