Beyblade Videos

Sorry. But I'm still shocked that Storm Pegasus 105RF took down Rock Leone.
(Apr. 25, 2009  11:21 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Sorry. But I'm still shocked that Storm Pegasus 105RF took down Rock Leone.

Why? Rock Leone is too tall and too light.
I realize a lot of people have been asking about how to perform banking shots with the beylauncher, so I decided to make one this morning. Mind you I just got up and have not had my morning coffee, but I felt I might as well do it now even if it is rough since I would otherwise procrastinate indefinitely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r04zb9La0CI
(Apr. 26, 2009  5:01 PM)Khel Wrote: I realize a lot of people have been asking about how to perform banking shots with the beylauncher, so I decided to make one this morning. Mind you I just got up and have not had my morning coffee, but I felt I might as well do it now even if it is rough since I would otherwise procrastinate indefinitely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r04zb9La0CI

Thanks Khel. This will help me on my way to mastering the sliding shoot since i'm using beylaunchers atm. Smile
First master Banking, then go for sliding shoot. Glad to hear it helps.
Wow you actually make it Grin
thanks, that clears my restless head tonight!
"That's all there is to it!" You sound like a TV Presenter on the shopping channel. XD Good video though. Joyful_3
I how an idea for Driger Gt's next battle. Dark Wolf DF145FS vs Rock Leone 145WB.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:26 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I how an idea for Driger Gt's next battle. Dark Wolf DF145FS vs Rock Leone 145WB.

He's not taking requests right now....
And if you want to request a battle comment on his channel or PM him.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:26 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I how an idea for Driger Gt's next battle. Dark Wolf DF145FS vs Rock Leone 145WB.

Also I don't have Dark Wolf DF145FS at the moment...Joyful_2

I think Blitz(aka KidDragoon) can make it.
(Apr. 26, 2009  9:08 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Also I don't have Dark Wolf DF145FS at the moment...Joyful_2

I think Blitz(aka KidDragoon) can make it.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Couple of vids I recorded the other day I forgot about lol.
LDrago 105RF VS Storm Pegasis 105RF -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5uWfSNK...annel_page
Leone 105RF VS Libra D125WB -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=801KzuXiE6A
Not bad. Curious as to why you shot L Drago first when you're clearly stronger with the Right Launcher.
I didn't notice that, I had to make the battles a couple because on some of the battles whenever I shot LDrago It had a tendency to just fly straight out the stadium. (usually going backwards Pinching_eyes_2 I have problems with the beylauncher lol)
(Apr. 29, 2009  1:37 AM)Blitz Wrote: I didn't notice that, I had to make the battles a couple because on some of the battles whenever I shot LDrago It had a tendency to just fly straight out the stadium. (usually going backwards Pinching_eyes_2 I have problems with the beylauncher lol)

That happens. Position the wall to prevent it from happening until you get the hang of it.
Can someone video tape
Libra105RF vs LibraD125D

Virgo105RF vs Libra125WB

Thanks!!
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Aqua's request is up:

Dragoon Combo VS Driger S

Thanks! Great vid Joyful_2
DrigerGT, I have two complaints about your videos.

1. Stop saying "watch in HD". That isn't HD. You're blowing your videos up to HD resolution but they're not HD, they're just expanded images. It's like the difference between this:

[Image: avatar_1.jpg]

and this

also, I find the music in your videos nigh unbearable. Unhappy
Brad Wrote:also, I find the music in your videos nigh unbearable.

This. Most members here voted "Rock and it's various sub genres" on the music poll.
I don't mind the music, but I'm with Brad on the Resolution issue. It's not HD.
(Apr. 30, 2009  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: DrigerGT, I have two complaints about your videos.

1. Stop saying "watch in HD". That isn't HD. You're blowing your videos up to HD resolution but they're not HD, they're just expanded images. It's like the difference between this:

and this

also, I find the music in your videos nigh unbearable. Unhappy

I know it's not REAL HD (because my camera doesn't support itUnhappy), I write "WATCH IN HD" only for the reason that video quality is certainly better if you watch "in HD"(selecting the HD button of Youtube)...I mean THIS for HD, I know it isn't ...

For the music...it's not so simple find a good music for all vids. Making two or more vids a day... Grin
Thanks for the chritic thoughJoyful_2
But whatever video editing program you're using is blowing up the footage to HD instead of SD or ED. Export it as ED.