Beyblade Videos

Pretty good! My only suggestions would be to move the Stadium into full view in the frame and maybe only pull up the scoreboard at the end of each round.
(Jan. 03, 2016  8:51 AM)Beylon Wrote:
Not a Beyblade video exactly - but a video about working at Takara Tomy, which I find kind of insightful.

in the english subtitles a person said "phallic zocho iodine",what has been seen can not be unseen
(Jan. 06, 2016  4:10 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Pretty good! My only suggestions would be to move the Stadium into full view in the frame and maybe only pull up the scoreboard at the end of each round.

Haha, yeah it was a really awkward setup. I don't have a tripod so I hung my camera strap around the base of my monitor and balanced it on top of some books. The stadium was on my chair. I should have moved the chair back a bit probably.
Now taking battle requests for beyblade burst!
@[*Ginga*] Didn't Storm Pegasus have low stamina out of the box as well? I'm sure the stamina will likely improve once you've worn the tip down a bit.
lol dude I wasn't around for getting a Storm Pegasis out of the box haha. Either way, I think you're right. I think it'll get faster as it wears down too. (though that will obviously get worse once it hits prime).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...3uyEDDRiAz
Starting new battle series "Top Tier Battles" on my channel, please check it and my other videos out! Much appreciated!
I don't really know what to call this stadium.... Glowing Ice Stadium?
Trying something out, either to make other videos or to make 360 product/beyblade photography.
Feel free to let me know what you think.

Super nice, definitely. That is actually exactly what we wanted for BeyChannel hah. Nice to see that those Tools can have some use.
I think the Tool looks a little tacky. I might order some clear LEGO bricks if I cannot find anything to replace it.

There are other things to fix, but I might also try doing a stop motion video and see if it is better or worse than the jerky turntable plate. In theory, I could also make 4k videos if I shot them in stop-motion. We will see.

Thanks for the feedback.

Beyblade Burst battle ... in Zero-G???
(Jan. 11, 2016  2:46 AM)Nocto Wrote: Trying something out, either to make other videos or to make 360 product/beyblade photography.
Feel free to let me know what you think.

Oh damn that was cool, reminded me of when they were scanning to see if Rushing Boar was legal in G-Revolution ahah.. Could see plenty of those videos! But I don't really like the tool!
Hey guys, check out my uber cool collection of rares. There's some stuff in there for everyone! And check out other cool videos like this. Wink

Enjoy!