Beyblade Videos

ok i will do that, but i wish it had more views the ending was awesome and so funny and i have a hard time with videos because i have a cat who likes beyblades lol
hahahahah just keep the cat away from the room when you mke battles then or put the stadium someplace else
lol my cat just speeds up the battle by swatting them a little no real damage just ends the battle really fast
Here is a battle between four tall beys! Chief - Idea!

Song: Tatsh - Xepher

thats why i changed the byxis to defense but kept its height so it wouldn't go flying and i love the stadium
Hey, guys!
Here it goes another battle video I uploaded to my channel. Smile
Yay. new beyblades. Grin

and a battle between the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYVj8NzpD9I
well i can tell that the battles would be better on videos and maybe more fair if we had two different people launching but i guess that's not always possible
and yall should watch my video the ending is amazing
Hey Guys new video of mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uikQj5d48aU its BBAMV STYLE like the rest of my vids so please check out my video leave a like and subscribe for more weekly beyblade legends and eventually beyblade burst battles.
Here is an epic battle between Meteo L-drago and Flame Libra!

Song: Nekomata Master - Far east nightbird (kors k Remix)

really cool vids 1234beyblade. what do you used as video editor?
(Aug. 21, 2015  7:07 PM)loyd87 Wrote: really cool vids 1234beyblade. what do you used as video editor?

I use Sony Vegas Pro 13
cool thx for the info!
L-Drago got so lucky Libra should have won thats why i hate stadium outs its so unfair and ends battles to fast
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:35 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: L-Drago got so lucky Libra should have won thats why i hate stadium outs its so unfair and ends battles to fast

Errr stadium outs are completely fair.

If it was enclosed, it's extremely unfair for attack types.
its not really unfair for them they can still win if there that good
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:35 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: L-Drago got so lucky Libra should have won thats why i hate stadium outs its so unfair and ends battles to fast

Errr stadium outs are completely fair.

If it was enclosed, it's extremely unfair for attack types.

The point of attack types are to get KOs... And also, it might end battles fast, but it's fun, not boring (Like Duo B: D vs Meteo B: D..) and a healthy meta game if Attack is dominant.

Also, what Jinbee said is correct too. Smile

(Aug. 21, 2015  9:42 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: its not really unfair for them they can still win if there that good
Attack types don't have great stamina, so chances are they will die of stamina from the opposing bey (if it isn't attack) even if it gets solid hits.

Also, if they are good, they get KOs... Which is what makes Attack types good, and that is really there main purpose; KOs.
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:42 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: its not really unfair for them they can still win if there that good

Yes it is unfair. Attack types can't win in an enclosed stadium very much because they have low stamina and no KO means they have to outspin which they are not very good at.

The stadium that 1234beyblade the BB-10 is using is fair because it has the right amount of walls and exits and many attack types rely on them.
I only have enclosed stadiums so i guess i'm just used to it but my attacks still win even with enclosed the attack types still can slam a beyblade into a wall and i guess i just like my battles to last it shows who really is strong
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:48 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: I only have enclosed stadiums so i guess i'm just used to it but my attacks still win even with enclosed the attack types still can slam a beyblade into a wall and i guess i just like my battles to last it shows who really is strong

That's now how strength works in Beyblade. How can you say a Beyblade that can consistently KO another Beyblade isn't stronger? A KO victory is totally legitimate.
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:48 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: I only have enclosed stadiums so i guess i'm just used to it but my attacks still win even with enclosed the attack types still can slam a beyblade into a wall and i guess i just like my battles to last it shows who really is strong

Enclosed stadiums 99% of the time suck if using all types, also, attack types can slam beyblades into walls sure, but there's many reason why that is invalid:

1. Slamming a beyblade like a stamina type doesn't drain it reliably, and Defense types which are supposed to be used to resist attacks only have more of an advantage.

2. If you want to see which is stronger in spinning, use stamina types.

3. RF won't be able to do what you say attack types can for very long as its low on stamina, it NEEDS the openings.
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

That's now how strength works in Beyblade. How can you say a Beyblade that can consistently KO another Beyblade isn't stronger? A KO victory is totally legitimate.
I know it is i just don't like it, KO only shows the ability's of the attack type not the other beyblade and it makes the battles so easy to win by just getting KO's that people tend to depend on attack types in battles thats not fair to the other types
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:54 PM)Slashman1 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2015  9:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I know it is i just don't like it, KO only shows the ability's of the attack type not the other beyblade and it makes the battles so easy to win by just getting KO's that people tend to depend on attack types in battles thats not fair to the other types

Defense types are made to counter an attack type as well... so its very fair. Stamina types last longer but it needs a weakness otherwise people would start using that more and that would be in your logic considered unfair.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its unfair.
Ability to prevent being KOed is exactly why defense types exist. Without the ability to KO, defense types serve no purpose.