Beyblade Videos

Check out our review of last November's super popular and really useful B-98 God Customize Set!
Hi bladers!

DrigerGT here!
I’m back for you to announce the birth of a brand new exciting project…the DGT Crew!

As you know I left Beyblade scene a while ago…but not at all! 
In fact I personally chose 3 awesome Bladers and video creators that will continue my work in creating energetic Beyblade videos for you!
Battles, requests, tournaments, unboxings…and all the Beyblade goodies you used to love and in the same energic DGT style (AMVBBs...maybe?).

Pegasis GT, SimplyMike and Xcalibur are the 3 Bladers that will create and upload Beyblade videos on my 2 Official channels that become now the DGT Crew Official Channels, all supervised by me!
While on the main channel (once DrigerGT2 now DrigerGT) you will find regular battles, unboxings and other exciting stuff you used to watch in the past (thank you Kevo!) but also new type of vids!
On the original channel (once DrigerGT now DrigerGT Requests) you will now have the opportunities to ask for battle requests as I originally did years ago, and in the future…maybe more!

So this is the DGT Crew…born to continue my work in the Beyblade world but mostly to continue exciting and make burning the Bey-spirit flame in the hearts of old and new world Bladers!
Superbowl 52 Beyblade Battle!! Eagles VS Patriots!!

tournament experience at a local hobby shop in the Philippines. hopefully would do a WBO soon, not everyone here is a fan of the rules but we combined both WBO and WBBA rules. (bonus: i unboxed dranzer s spread trans!)
Yo Whats Going On Guys Its Luminous AKA UltimateRoxasDX And Today We Have An Epic Beyblade Battle Between Legend spriggan Vs Victory Valkyrie Please Subscribe To My Channel For More Beyblade At UltimateRoxasDX Thanks