Beyblade Videos

Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト BG 03-05 Jeir Jormungand VS B 49-01 Yeager Yggdrasil.G.Y
Finally back with some more vids

This may not be a beyblade, but its going to be what I record my videos with from now on
Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト B-48 V Battle 3 vs B-36 Rising Ragnaruk
Taking things to a new level with battling here . . . SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Tournament announcement!
(Aug. 04, 2016  9:25 AM)Kevo Wrote:

If you think it should be looked into, why not look into it? Smile Describing this as a mode change seems pretty generous. And the comparison of movement between the two modes doesn't show anything.
(Aug. 11, 2016  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you think it should be looked into, why not look into it? Smile Describing this as a mode change seems pretty generous. And the comparison of movement between the two modes doesn't show anything.

I haven't tested this enough myself to come to any conclusions (although I do always put Triple on Valkyrie in the position that lines it up with the contact points of Valkyrie more closely), but with other Disks where the difference isn't visible (like Heavy), there can definitely be a observable change in performance because one side can often be better balanced than the other when in combination with a particular Layer or Driver.