Beyblade Videos

(Apr. 26, 2011  4:00 PM)faissaloo Wrote: No!!! I do not mean the wind and shoot,last time I went blade shopping I saw a packet that said beyblade battle gear: rev-up and it had a red rev-up launcher, my friend has a red one too(I think)

sorry to get off topic but there is wind n go shoot red the new red string launcher and thats all the red stuff and rev up launcher breaks easily and by the way for battle videos i watched all of them pretty good
hey guys.....this is my new amv dedicated to the bladebreakers....(old school beyblade) pls comment, rate and enjoy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24vEx08v6A

due to some copyright issue this vid is blocked in Germany...hence German users sorry........
More like Screw Libra.. That isn't SD.. SD doesn't move that much...
Its a Catapult launch inside a Hasbro Stadium. Its possible.

I love Hasbro Stadium Battles. They are just so exciting watching beys go absolutely spastic.
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:15 AM)GaleForce Wrote: More like Screw Libra.. That isn't SD.. SD doesn't move that much...

It is a SD tip which got wore out so we sand it down (can't use it for real tournaments) but it's really fun in battle
Lol. Sand it down? ahhahahahh
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:27 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Lol. Sand it down? ahhahahahh

I dont get it lol
hey guys could i ask for a feedback on my vids....i really need to improve.....wow people are making nice vids nowadays....
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:17 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I love Hasbro Stadium Battles. They are just so exciting watching beys go absolutely spastic.

then you will love my videos, all i have is a hasbro lightning force

anyways i don't have a new video, but i would like some feedback based on my most recent one (it is in my sig)
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:09 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: Nice to see everyone's videos here =)

heres mine.
ULTIMATE Beyblade Battle with Ldrago 90SD *VS* Screw Capricorn 100MF
Random Beyblade Metal Fusion/ Metal Fight Battles

OMG!!!
That is the wickedest battle I ever seen on youtube!I love it when beys fly out of the arena!!!
EPIC!!! DJ - Yeah!
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:10 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:09 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: Nice to see everyone's videos here =)

heres mine.

OMG!!!
That is the wickedest battle I ever seen on youtube!I love it when beys fly out of the arena!!!
EPIC!!! DJ - Yeah!

thanks for the feedback =) we're going to start getting serious and start making some more battle videos.
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:51 PM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:10 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

heres mine.

OMG!!!
EPIC!!! DJ - Yeah!

thanks for the feedback =) we're going to start getting serious and start making some more battle videos.

just make sure the beys go flying
I just saw this video and had to share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLPeaqm7sEY
(May. 02, 2011  4:11 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMM2TYReQ...er&list=UL
We have an LLD replacement.

LOL. You call that a replacement? Sorry but that is far from a replacement. They have two different abilities and uses. Trust me, I have both.
Woudn't almost defeating MF-M/H Basalt 230 CS considerd to be deadly?
Especially since it's uncustomized, Anyone tested this yet?
(May. 02, 2011  4:29 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Woudn't almost defeating MF-M/H Basalt 230 CS considerd to be deadly?
Especially since it's uncustomized, Anyone tested this yet?

Um no...an uncustomized Earth Aquila can beat Basalt 230. It isnt hard at all.
Your launch differs though.
(May. 02, 2011  6:32 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Your launch differs though.

IIRC It is very easy to defeat one. There is Heaps of Combo that put it to Shame.
Im uploading a Beyblade Adventures vid now. Il post a link when its done.