Beyblade Videos

Neither do most people, considering it just came out.
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:21 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: MF-H Dark Aquario C145RSF VS Ray Gil 100RF

Still Processing...

I just watched your video, I'm starting to think that WB is pretty soon going to be taken off the top tier list. Even against a Dark wheel, ray gill just couldn't win
Gravity Perseus vs Meteo L Drago
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:20 AM)blah Wrote: A bit late yeah, but how about Galaxy Pegasis R²F unboxing in HD ! ^^
Nice vid

Where did you get the Thermal and 100 ?
hah
2 new videos; Leone 105F VS Rock Leone 145WB and Meteo L Drago LW105LF VS Ray Unicorno D125CS
(Oct. 24, 2010  7:30 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:20 AM)blah Wrote: A bit late yeah, but how about Galaxy Pegasis R²F unboxing in HD ! ^^
Nice vid

Where did you get the Thermal and 100 ?
hah

I don't know, maybe someone "Gangsta" ?
*hinthint*
SECRET VIDEO 1

This is a very old video that I made, and it's very poor quality... which is why it's unlisted.

This is probably the only place where I'll put my failure videos.
Best video evar
Sickkkkkk
Says it's not processed yet.
Yea, I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on.

It says it's uploaded but not yet processed...but that makes no sense to me as it's been hours. I'll try to upload again.
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:32 PM)Corey Wrote: Yea, I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on.

It says it's uploaded but not yet processed...but that makes no sense to me as it's been hours. I'll try to upload again.

this is a life lesson Smile

test your products before you distribute it.
Excuse me?

Just about everyone that makes videos on this site post them while they are still processing.

If I wanted pointless criticism, I'd ask for it.
Some for reason, the process of videos took really long for me. I think mine took more than 4 hours and it was only around a minute.
Mabye youtube is having some kind of maintenance thats causing uploading to go slower... Probally havn't posted that they are yet..
mine is taking 6 hours and counting
You might want to have that in a different type of file. Tongue_out
so I have to make a new file?
Hmm use something like Video Spin, it let's you convert any files into any other file.
Make it into a Windows Movie Maker file. Faster uplaods.
It's the processing.

Something's definitely slow on YT's end
@ Pyro all my vids are WMM
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:11 PM)Corey Wrote: Unedited RSF testing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrH-WFgnm8

This video is now online.

Quality still sucks for some reason.