Beyblade Videos

(Oct. 16, 2010  4:09 PM)Jawz Wrote: Earth Aquila 145WD VS Thermal Pisces T125ES

Nice video man.

Bit off topic but just wondering why do have an avatar of Grand Ketos when Pisces would work better with the Jaws theme?
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:38 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Nice video man.

Bit off topic but just wondering why do have an avatar of Grand Ketos when Pisces would work better with the Jaws theme?

Thanks and I just prefer Ketos, I've got the shark in the sig anyway haha- your the 3rd person to ask that in 2 days : P
(Oct. 17, 2010  9:09 AM)Jawz Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:38 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Nice video man.

Thanks and I just prefer Ketos, I've got the shark in the sig anyway haha- your the 3rd person to ask that in 2 days : P

Haha, glad to know that I wasn't the only one who thought that it looked a little odd Pinching_eyes_2
With the recent discussion on lower stamina tracks versus higher stamina tracks I decided to pit 85 against some of the recognized higher stamina tracks to find out which is better choice for stamina battles.

Earth Bull 85WD VS Earth Bull 145WD

Earth Bull 85WD VS Earth Bull DF145WD

Earth Bull 85WD VS Earth Bull AD145WD
Nice videos fyuuor.Thats very interesting. It seems that a low track is much better for stamina than a tall track.
It's not nesscarily low, T125 is more of a medium height.
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:58 PM)Pyro Wrote: It's not nesscarily low, T125 is more of a medium height.

They were talking about 85?
Oops, I saw Corey's video, and thought Ochibi was talking about that. Tongue_out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njaYp07q-N8
Special effects,sorta,my webcam is so crappy that you can barely see them.
Galaxy Pegasis vs Meteo L Drago AMV
(Oct. 19, 2010  6:22 AM)Fogot Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis vs Meteo L Drago AMV

Not bad, you can try to combine the video clips with the battle.
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:45 AM)Fogot Wrote: MFB Attack Stadium!

Where did you buy it?
HEY EVERYONE!!!
check out my videos and collection of beyblades!
Please leave some helpful feedback and... SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GreeNxBlader
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:04 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  6:22 AM)Fogot Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis vs Meteo L Drago AMV

Not bad, you can try to combine the video clips with the battle.
I tried, but then the battle was too short so I couldn't find enough clips.
Thanks! I just typed in "Epic Music" to get it!
Meteo L Drago VS Ray Unicorno
Two request videos; Galaxy Saggitario 145R2F VS Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F and MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

My next videos are going to be a comparison battle video of HMS VS MFB so keep an eye out.
This is my awesome video Lightning L Drago VS. Storm Pegasis
(Oct. 20, 2010  9:14 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Two request videos; Galaxy Saggitario 145R2F VS Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F and MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

My next videos are going to be a comparison battle video of HMS VS MFB so keep an eye out.
GKetos vid was blocked..