Beyblade Videos

I came here to watch videos and instead get a youtuber fight
(Aug. 16, 2016  12:59 PM)Neo Wrote: The thing about citing your sources;
Usually people do. But along the way, people do end up just reporting it without a cited source. That's just news.
At least on a YouTube video.
You still can't get mad over something you don't own. Sure you discovered it, but that still doesn't mean you own something. This doesn't even have to be called Fair Use. Its just public info. I could make a breaking news video on someone's "Ryuga is the best beyblade" post.
But that's just the internet. The sooner you realize what you post isn't yours, at least in a public space like a forum, the better.
We're here to help each other. I imagine illinuc probably has a lot of subscribers who don't even know about the WBO or Zankye.
So honestly; what's wrong with getting more people to prepare to enter this international release?
I see no issue.

This is all true. Part of creating on the internet is expecting at least some level of theft, even though it really sucks. This has been true in even the online Beyblade community pretty much since it began lol, with both people copying content and images from OtC or Beholder's unique perspective on Beyblade from Japan eventually forming the backbone of how we talk about Beyblade today.

I do think it's fair to hope that people will cite their sources when they share information, but of course I know it can't be mandated.
Honestly Jake never done anything wrong.If you dont own Beyblade you have no right get angry about jake making a video informing other people about it like u done. you found the info and informed us and jake found the info from u and informed his subs
Hey, I just restarted with my channel! It is called Beyfather WBO and I do Battles, B.o.B , Requested Battles , CBT's and Giveaways
Tfw wbo turns into keemstar and leafy suing party eks de. Speaking of copying... Still can't get over my fair use AMVBB that got me a strike on my channel LOOOL I didn't even monetize it and it was literally a few clips from the anime....
(Aug. 16, 2016  4:57 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Tfw wbo turns into keemstar and leafy suing party eks de.

Not really at all (and also referencing something in the most obscure way possible guaranteeing that nobody will understand it), just some different ideas on what's appropriate use of information first posted by others.

Anyway, we should get back to just posting videos. Smile
(Aug. 16, 2016  2:03 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: I came here to watch videos and instead get a youtuber fight

Same.
Yup, Zankye has no ownership of any of the information he posted and Ilinnuc went beyond what was needed and thanked Zankye and promoted him for it.
(Aug. 16, 2016  2:55 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The only issue I can see really is Ilinnuc's use of "officially" delayed, which is definitely misleading and gives the wrong impression.
I agree. I removed officially from the title.
the crabbiest battle for the ages
Upcoming Beyblade Tournament for Los Angeles bladers!

NEW BATTLE!
So i made this little meem battle

Finally put up the little tournament footage I had!

HMS VS MFB!!
Round 3 of the Mini Tournament Series: Volume 1!
Please Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe!