Beyblade Videos

(Jan. 17, 2016  10:36 AM)Kevo Wrote:
Sorry for the double post.

Definitely a cool video, but IMO Xtreme should always be launched after Accel since it decelerates much more rapidly.
I just did it out of habit. Also, much of my viewers prefer me launching vice-versa or else they consider the battle unfair.
Vice versa as in alternating the order ? In all of Metal Fight Beyblade, we have always had the common sense to launch the Beyblade with the most stamina first, and the contrary would be unfair even if it happens only half of the time.

If I were a prominent YouTuber, I think I would impose logic onto people hah.
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Vice versa as in alternating the order ? In all of Metal Fight Beyblade, we have always had the common sense to launch the Beyblade with the most stamina first, and the contrary would be unfair even if it happens only half of the time.

Correct. In attack VS attack battles, I launch them in alternating order regardless of their stamina difference. However in all my other videos, when it comes to any other kind of battle (ex: Defense VS Stamina, Attack VS Stamina), the one with the most stamina will obviously be launched first. For me Attack VS Attack is a special case since viewers suggest that it's giving the first attack type beyblade a disadvantage by being launched first.
I uploaded the tracks from the PS1 Beyblade game, for anyone who's interested. Not sure if I'll ever run into any copyright issues with a video game soundtrack from 2002, especially given that Crave Entertainment went bankrupt in 2012, but if I do, oh well. Nobody's ever uploaded this music anywhere to my knowledge, at least not on YouTube.
Just wanted to get the tracks from this game up for people to listen, there are very few songs on the game actual disk, but the music is solid.
Full Playlist

Side note: these are more music related than video, but I figured this was a relevant topic to place it in.
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:31 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Vice versa as in alternating the order ? In all of Metal Fight Beyblade, we have always had the common sense to launch the Beyblade with the most stamina first, and the contrary would be unfair even if it happens only half of the time.

Correct. In attack VS attack battles, I launch them in alternating order regardless of their stamina difference. However in all my other videos, when it comes to any other kind of battle (ex: Defense VS Stamina, Attack VS Stamina), the one with the most stamina will obviously be launched first. For me Attack VS Attack is a special case since viewers suggest that it's giving the first attack type beyblade a disadvantage by being launched first.

I dunno, it seems to me like you're launching Xtreme lighter than Accel anyways (maybe necessary to control it). You do you.
Hey guys! It's another collaboration video with Time! Today we start a new series called the Top Tier Battle Series! I'll be uploading every day until Thursday with epic top tier battles, featuring Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme against various opponents. It also has some videos of Time's in there. Let's kick it off with Kerbeus Armed Claw against Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme! (Note: The main top tier aspect of KAC was Armed Claw, as we were testing Valkyrie's ability to burst even the strongest Anti-Burst Disk/Driver setups).

(Jan. 18, 2016  3:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:31 AM)Kevo Wrote:

I dunno, it seems to me like you're launching Xtreme lighter than Accel anyways (maybe necessary to control it). You do you.
I was actually launching them as strong as I could. I was using my blue string launcher from the B-08 set though. But hey, Xcalibur still won right? Haha
Leone going in pieces at the last round! Epic burst battle in this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xlkox8q...6viCWJECBt

IT CONTINUES
I though MSUV was just a color way of MSUV? Either way wouldn't that full out ruin your MS, because I don't think that's worth it. Just my opinion.
(Jan. 20, 2016  8:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I though MSUV was just a color way of MSUV? Either way wouldn't that full out ruin your MS, because I don't think that's worth it. Just my opinion.

MS UV has a much wider tip and very slightly adjusted spikes.

@[Mitsu]

the last one

ur welcome

αmaterios αero αssault UNBOXING HYPUUUUUU
Competitive battle between WHC and VHX, New Valkyrie, Prime Xtreme, and new Wyvern were used in this video.