Beyblade Videos

(Jan. 12, 2016  5:08 PM)Cannon Wrote: Oh damn that was cool, reminded me of when they were scanning to see if Rushing Boar was legal in G-Revolution ahah.. Could see plenty of those videos! But I don't really like the tool!

I agree. I find the tool to be too big, too textured; too intrusive. I tried in this new video to use smaller parts (clear 145 and MF-F). But obviously it's more visible, seeing as I was also testing a black backdrop.

I also tried stop motion, but it would take a ridiculous amount of photos to make it look good. So videos will remain videos.

My unboxing of an Xcalibur Force Xtreme case with @[Time]. Enjoy!

Enjoy the shenanigans. :p
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:12 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:

what did i just

who
what

all i know is that somehow i contracted a deadly disease from watching this

that poor dog mustve been so scared
Probably one of the most cringy video I've seen so far.

Please do more.
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Probably one of the most cringy video I've seen so far.

Please do more.

why dont you like cooper like you like them
who is cooper
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: who is cooper

(Jan. 16, 2016  5:12 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:

Damn, i'm close to subscribing you in youtube hahaha.
I'd appreciate that!
Subbed cuz cringe.
I usually don't like self advertising like this, but here's a video I made a few days ago about Mobile Stamina/Tornado Stallers.

Don't bash me too hard ok? I know the editing sucks and my voice is super cringey but this was more about being an informational video than looking good (though I tried to make it look decent).

Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバースト BG 01 Layers Chaos Battle 3 Vs Kerbeus Heavy Survive
(Jan. 17, 2016  4:42 AM)Wombat Wrote: I usually don't like self advertising like this, but here's a video I made a few days ago about Mobile Stamina/Tornado Stallers.

Don't bash me too hard ok? I know the editing sucks and my voice is super cringey but this was more about being an informational video than looking good (though I tried to make it look decent).
I wouldn't necessarily call it self advertising. I'd say it's more of sharing your content than anything. Anyway, just out of curiosity, is that your actual voice or was it intentional?
Sorry for the double post.
That's his real voice hahaha
you're kidding me, right?

EDIT: kevo's, wombat's or both?
That is Wombat's real voice.
(Jan. 17, 2016  8:46 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  4:42 AM)Wombat Wrote: I usually don't like self advertising like this, but here's a video I made a few days ago about Mobile Stamina/Tornado Stallers.

I wouldn't necessarily call it self advertising. I'd say it's more of sharing your content than anything. Anyway, just out of curiosity, is that your actual voice or was it intentional?

sorry, but its very hard to tell if your voice is real, kevo.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:01 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  8:46 AM)Kevo Wrote:

That's uncalled for, really. I speak to a lot of people on hangouts and skype frequently, so I have people who can vouch for me. His voice just sounded unusual is all, and I was politely asking about it.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:03 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:01 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  8:46 AM)Kevo Wrote: I wouldn't necessarily call it self advertising. I'd say it's more of sharing your content than anything. Anyway, just out of curiosity, is that your actual voice or was it intentional?

That's uncalled for, really. I speak to a lot of people on hangouts and skype frequently, so I have people who can vouch for me. His voice just sounded unusual is all, and I was politely asking about it.

sorry. i didn't mean to sound rude, honest.