Beyblade Videos

(Dec. 05, 2015  11:52 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: dangggggg that thing was OP!!!

Two battles seems quite soon to pass judgement but it seemed to have good balance, spin time and burst defense, the latter being something I never expected of Driger. Maybe the angled slopes lessen the horizontal force on the layer.
(Nov. 29, 2015  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2015  8:57 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: Just to let the WBO know, the audio track on this video got muted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p9u4R7NDhQ

EDIT: And somebody copyrighted this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHsofYVcZqI

Hm, I cannot remember what the video was or what the song for the first video used to be. @[Kei] ?

Doesn't really matter now; that's why we're staying away from using music that could be subject to such things lately haha.
Why would you test it with Phantom in Attack mode ?
(Dec. 08, 2015  1:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Why would you test it with Phantom in Attack mode ?

Oh.
Its the stamina mode IIRC.
BTW i have no idea how the last few seconds dont show up Unhappy It seems like it is paused
alright! spriggan won Grin
New Ice stadium! Super easy to make, and really fun to play in.
Is it just me or is Scorpio a forgotten bey...

B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel Unboxing! Subscribe for more awesome videos. I've got some awesome stuff on the way. Grin
Best battle evur

Jon and Cooper duke it out.
C-cyber dragoon ... how could you do this to me, Neo.

Nice quality too.
Ice Stadium w/ no walls + MFB = awesomeness

Dragoon MS vs Gaia Dragoon MS. Enjoy!

Posting on behalf of ganboka. Enjoy!

Deathscyther Oval Accel vs Odin Central Blow , crazy battle!
(Dec. 17, 2015  5:32 PM)gankoba Wrote:

Yo, maybe that ring sticker is for the driver so the beyblade won't burst as easily.
We didn't get to see the underside of them Unhappy. Imagine if they were fully functional yet edible layers.
Also, more tests on Chaos please. If you find something that bursts it easily, try switching up the disk to see if that helps its burst defense.
im confused. are you supposed to eat them or hang them on your shelf?
They are candies, so you are certainly supposed to eat them Grin
oh... thanks because they look like some crazy 3-D plaque or something to me