Beyblade Videos

Quality sucks, but yeah
Alpha Generation - Beyblade Tournament - India July 2015 (HMS Format) - Part 1
Another plastics battle! Last one for a while, I'll be focusing on HMS and Burst this week and probably the rest of the month! Really exciting!

i was honestly hoping Hato would get Lightning Unhappy
Watched to much of the French and Japanese dub of Metal Masters as you can tell be the way I'm pronouncing the name....

They are normal products that are painted or dyed. Great idea. I think I might paint/dye mine. Just make sure if you do paint/dye your stuff, that it in no way alters the performance of it. That would make it illegal for tournament play
Do the lights on the beylogger still function? Where did they get that gold beylogger sheet though..
That's an amazing giveaway, zankye. As usual.... must have shiny launcher.. Chocked
yes everything works, the Gold insert we add a few
(Oct. 05, 2015  6:28 AM)Kevo Wrote: Do the lights on the beylogger still function? Where did they get that gold beylogger sheet though..

From a Japanese tournament.
Here is a fun battle between two of my favorite Metal Fusion Beyblades!

Loving it! Also appreciating the Capricorne fandom, it was my first MFB and I still love the Q tip.
It's not really right for your videos but if you enjoy the gimmick as much as you seem to, do try out Bassalt Gil M145 Q sometime, just for fun.
Thanks Dracomageat! Capricorn is an awesome beyblade!

Anyway here is the battle of all battles between Valto and Tyson! Dragoon MSUV vs Valkyrie Wing Accel! The final showdown between the two characters! Will Tyson be able to pull off a win after being defeated two times in a row? (lol I don't know, you tell me Andrew )

(Oct. 09, 2015  12:33 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Thanks Dracomageat! Capricorn is an awesome beyblade!

Anyway here is the battle of all battles between Valto and Tyson! Dragoon MSUV vs Valkyrie Wing Accel! The final showdown between the two characters! Will Tyson be able to pull off a win after being defeated two times in a row? (lol I don't know, you tell me Andrew )

[Image: bEEhpEL.jpg]