Beyblade Videos

Uwik:
The countdown is in beat with the Background music, sounds very ... music-like. Aha,
SETH BEYBLADE - QUETZALCOATL 90WF vs DARK BULL H145SD
Thanks for watching!

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/duelgundam1998?feature=mhee
WBO Beyblade Bey Spirit Showdown Tournament! (2012)

Unboxed my RB Thief Phoenic Today...
An old tournament. It's almost 9 months old, a time where Hell and Basalt were still everywhere.

(May. 02, 2012  10:44 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:

Dude, your videos are incredibly well-produced, you have the crown for the best beyblade channel!

Uwik- I freaking love the Indonesian tournament names dude, please let me help decide the next one LOL

DaWRETCHEDone- Looks like the tournament was a major success big man, nice job! Send me one of your NIB Dragoon GT's (Takara) as a celebration gift! Wink Okay, I thought it would work.

EDIT- ACFalcon14, just saw the aero knight unboxing, good looking dude! Now I know you've got a talent for customizing beys... you know you wanna paint it black and print custom samurai-changer style stickers on it (with the whole funky glowing thing aspect) and put them on! No? That would look amazing! Or is it just me who thinks that? Unhappy
Hey all,

I really enjoy showing the creative side of Beyblades in fun videos. The plan is to upload one a week. I've made 2 so far and more in the works. If you have any creative ideas brewing you would like to share and see on video; I'm all ears. Enjoy! Thanks for watching.

@ john-flip-pride: Clash of the jumpers, YEAH!
Awesome vid DGT!! I didn't think BBPeg would take that one, but it always seems like the evolution loses to the predecessor.
(May. 11, 2012  11:27 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Awesome vid DGT!! I didn't think BBPeg would take that one, but it always seems like the evolution loses to the predecessor.

Remember the rules about Uncustomized battles....
Showing L-Drago Absorb vs Stamina Beyblades. Enjoy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0i-OfQN7ys
Unboxing Metal faces Smile
I did a review on some beyblades I got tell me how it is and what i need to improve on