Beyblade Training

Oh.. yeah..

I believe that when the bearing tip is released for mfb.. we will see solo spintimes well over 5 minutes..
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:10 PM)Ghost Wrote: Oh.. yeah..

I believe that when the bearing tip is released for mfb.. we will see solo spintimes well over 5 minutes..

I've gotten over 4:45 without a bearing and shaft.
How do you get over 4.45?! Do you use a longer rip cord?
I used the BeyShooter, so there's no cord really. I'm sure I could break 5 mins if I tried harder or used a Metal Face with it.
My Flame saggitarioD125D lasted for 4.3 mins.
I spun a virgo 100D with ripcord for 4:28. And also, ghost the point of zombies is to steal spin, not spin a long time.
Yeah, a metal sharp may be better for solo spintime, actually
Well my plastic zombies spin longer than beyblades on which i use a v-ape or a master dranzer base..
I know ^^ but i meant that Zombies arent meant to spin long. (Anywyas i went off topic sooo...)
Can't you practice by trying a variety of different shoots? Eventually, when you get a shoot that you can do and feel conforatible doing, then procede to spend the next 15 minutes to do that shoot. And then again...and again...

But this will improve your skills. I'm sure of it.

You can't train the blade itself, though as already stated, customizatioins can effect your blade.
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:01 PM)PegaBlade Wrote: When im go shooting the beyblade's only lasts for like 1,06 mins Lol

really thats short when i am in a battle it last for about 4 minutes i thought it was normal
(Jun. 10, 2009  5:23 PM)PegaBlade Wrote: Sup..
I just wondered if anyone know some good trics for practising your beyblade skills or something like that?
I just bought some MFB off ebay got the pegasis yesterday.. and i want to practice Grin Any good tips?
Oh, and is it true that you can spin a beyblade for over 5 min? I found something about it on google.. Sorry if i sound like REALLY noob.. I havn't played beyblade in the *pro way* before..

EDIT*
Oh, and if this is placed in the wrong way or mod's want to delete this topic then just delete it please.

i keep battling people to get my rhythm of shooting and i practice the angle of my shot i learned a shoot i invented called tornado
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:28 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Can't you practice by trying a variety of different shoots? Eventually, when you get a shoot that you can do and feel conforatible doing, then procede to spend the next 15 minutes to do that shoot. And then again...and again...

But this will improve your skills. I'm sure of it.

You can't train the blade itself, though as already stated, customizatioins can effect your blade.

Isn't this just battling as normal?

(Jul. 20, 2009  4:16 AM)redace04 Wrote: really thats short when i am in a battle it last for about 4 minutes i thought it was normal

Yeah right. Most Beyblades can't spin four minutes on their own, let alone a battle lasting four minutes.
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Isn't this just battling as normal?

Yeah right. Most Beyblades can't spin four minutes on their own, let alone a battle lasting four minutes.

yeah most blades not all i am not a normal beyblader i learned a new technique that allows my beyblade to get more rotation for a vicious attack i call it tornado shot because it uses alot of rotational speed but sometimes it steals some power from blades
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:26 AM)redace04 Wrote: yeah most blades not all i am not a normal beyblader i learned a new technique that allows my beyblade to get more rotation for a vicious attack i call it tornado shot because it uses alot of rotational speed but sometimes it steals some power from blades

Stop lying ...

You realize there are a lot of adults on this board who've been playing this game for seven years. There's no magical shot that's going to let you defy physics. If you keep lying, you'll get a warning.
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Stop lying ...

You realize there are a lot of adults on this board who've been playing this game for seven years. There's no magical shot that's going to let you defy physics. If you keep lying, you'll get a warning.

did i say magik i meant shooting at an angle that lets the blade ride on the stadium's rim and it richochets at the blade with 2 times the power and i have been blading since 2001 that is 8 years since i was 6 since 2007 i have been going to this website researching rpm how to increase spin speed spin velocity and combined what i learned there is nothing magical about that i can prove it scientifically if you want
Making a Beyblade ricochet is going to make it move fast, but it's not going to make it spin faster ... it will actually decrease its RPM. Moving fast and spinning fast are not the same thing. What you are describing is absolutely impossible.
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Making a Beyblade ricochet is going to make it move fast, but it's not going to make it spin faster ... it will actually decrease its RPM. Moving fast and spinning fast are not the same thing. What you are describing is absolutely impossible.

i know i lost my train of thought and talked about my technique to make it spin faster i use the launcher keep it carp still as i can and pull it back my combo is a lightning l-drago metal wheel a storm pegasis clear wheel a l drago face storm pegasis track and l drago bottom
(Jul. 20, 2009  6:58 AM)redace04 Wrote: i know i lost my train of thought and talked about my technique to make it spin faster i use the launcher keep it carp still as i can and pull it back my combo is a lightning l-drago metal wheel a storm pegasis clear wheel a l drago face storm pegasis track and l drago bottom

LOL, you expect us to believe this can battle for four minutes?

Kid, stop lying. I'm asking you one last time.
(Jul. 20, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL, you expect us to believe this can battle for four minutes?

Kid, stop lying. I'm asking you one last time.

dang i am confusing myself i said some battles last for 4 minutes not all and sometimes it happens and if i leave the blade alone it can lat for 4 minutes
(Jul. 20, 2009  7:08 AM)redace04 Wrote: dang i am confusing myself i said some battles last for 4 minutes not all and sometimes it happens and if i leave the blade alone it can lat for 4 minutes

So now it's not a battle, it's spinning by itself? And there's no way a Hole Flat is spinning for four minutes, in a battle or on its own. Furthermore, I don't believe you even have Lightning L-Drago because it just came out in Japan the other day and is sold out everywhere.

Plus, even if you did have those parts -- which I doubt you do -- using HF instead of RF would be a terrible decision, and no one as skilled as you claim to be would do it.

I am trying to give you an out of your lie, so just apologize and admit you were making it up. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.
(Jul. 20, 2009  7:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So now it's not a battle, it's spinning by itself? And there's no way a Hole Flat is spinning for four minutes, in a battle or on its own. Furthermore, I don't believe you even have Lightning L-Drago because it just came out in Japan the other day and is sold out everywhere.

Plus, even if you did have those parts -- which I doubt you do -- using HF instead of RF would be a terrible decision, and no one as skilled as you claim to be would do it.

I am trying to give you an out of your lie, so just apologize and admit you were making it up. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.
you got me but the four minutes and the tornado arent lies it was a nice discussion you win this time tomorrow is another day...............
Geez man, that was quite entertaining... in a way. Guess the kid got what's coming to em.
(Jul. 20, 2009  7:24 AM)Takamura Wrote: Geez man, that was quite entertaining... in a way. Guess the kid got what's coming to em.

where did u come from random guy we were having a serious intellectual discussion don't just come and say stuff like that you ruined the vibe
(Jul. 20, 2009  7:27 AM)redace04 Wrote: where did u come from random guy we were having a serious intellectual discussion don't just come and say stuff like that you ruined the vibe

get out