Beyblade Tournaments?

(Jan. 07, 2009  5:44 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note: we're not going to host a bunch of tournaments in areas that aren't that far apart. Admittedly I don't know much about the geography of Australia, but if you want a tournament that badly it's expected you be able to travel further than the next block over to get to it.

I just wanted to say, that the places mentioned (Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne) are all very far apart in Australia and are all over 10 hour drives apart. Smile

carp you all why do you have to live in a country that's also a continent
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:44 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a note: we're not going to host a bunch of tournaments in areas that aren't that far apart. Admittedly I don't know much about the geography of Australia, but if you want a tournament that badly it's expected you be able to travel further than the next block over to get to it.

I just wanted to say, that the places mentioned (Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne) are all very far apart in Australia and are all over 10 hour drives apart. Smile

carp you all why do you have to live in a country that's also a continent

LOL, it's not like Canada's that small either Brad. Tongue_out
fair enough but most of us make the travel to meet at the central part of canada
Let me ask my mum something...

"MUM CAN I GO TO THE CENTRE OF AUSTRALIA TO PLAY BEYBLADE WITH SOME RANDOM PEOPLE??"

"NO."

Damn.

xD
not my problem kill your mother
LOL, haha yer i wouldnt go 2 da center of aus 2 play beyblade which i would wanna but i wouldnt be able 2 and sydney and adelaide is quiet far from the center of Aus ... anywaizz ill be on later talk later Smile
Chocked

Noooo.

And plus, the centre of Australia is just desert and a huge rock. Fail.
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:14 AM)Mankster Wrote: Chocked

Noooo.

And plus, the centre of Australia is just desert and a huge rock. Fail.

i'm not talk about the geographical center, i'm talking about the societal center

toronto isnt the "physical" center of canada but loads of people live there and it's the best place to get a lot of people to gather
Well, that would either be Melbourne or Sydney. Hold one in both maybe?
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:48 AM)Mankster Wrote: Well, that would either be Melbourne or Sydney. Hold one in both maybe?

THIS IS UP TO AUSTRALIANS NOT ME

I LIVE IN CANADA
(Jan. 07, 2009  7:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:48 AM)Mankster Wrote: Well, that would either be Melbourne or Sydney. Hold one in both maybe?

THIS IS UP TO AUSTRALIANS NOT ME

I LIVE IN CANADA

My post was directed to everyone, not just you. Pinching_eyes_2
Well I would travel a fair distance to one.But I agree with Brad,wich ever place has the most bladers will get the tournament there.And the bladers in sydney that I know there is about 8 people including me.
Just some need to join WBO.wich they will soon hopefully.
Anime conventions are a good place for these. Anyone know of any in Australia?
lol nope dnt even think we have one in Australia ill look it up in google .. alright ?
http://www.avcon.org.au/site/

Here's one in Adelaide. We could get something going here.
Alright good job Brad Smile its in Adelaide too YES!

oh yer by the way i have no idea where abouts in adelaide it is soo i'll try finding that out too..

then if we ask them and they say yes we can start putting stuff up about it if ya want but it might be a bit early yet cause we should maybe wait till the MFB's ccome to Australia cause they will get a bit more populated and then their could be a division for plastic blades and a division for MFB's..
oh yer the http://www.avcon.org.au/site/ is in Adelaide. i know where it is now i think haha
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:03 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: oh yer the http://www.avcon.org.au/site/ is in Adelaide.

i just said that
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:01 AM)Mankster Wrote: MELBOURNE... PLEASE?

http://www.manifest.org.au/
anyway ill be on later talk soon
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:25 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: anyway ill be on later talk soon

This isn't a chatroom. You don't need to inform us when you're signing off. Speechless
I can make it to melbourne or any where around sydney but not to sure about Adelaide.
And I think we should make a list of all the bladers in your area.The one with the most should have the tournament closest to them.
yeah seriously if you know bladers get them to register here and post

i'm not going to start putting work into a tournament if 3 people are gonna show up, you can get together on your own for that