Beyblade Tournament in india

I am conducting a tournament in india for remaining information plz check this link :-
To register just come on that day half hour before and for any information call me : [Phone number removed] if my parents lift just cut and caall half hour after.  Only God beys allowed

[Link Removed]
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:43 AM)Harsha Vardhan1 Wrote: I am conducting a tournament in india for remaining information plz check this link :-
To register just come on that day half hour before and for any information call me : [Phone number removed] if my parents lift just cut and caall half hour after.  Only God beys allowed

[Link Removed]

Unfortunately, while we're supportive of all Beyblade communities around the world, we are not currently allowing for advertising of non-WBO tournaments on the WBO at this time.

We may re-evaluate this in the future, but this is our stance for now! Sorry!

Also, it's not safe to post your phone number online. You should probably play it safe and keep that sort of personal info locked up better.

Also, even if advertising non-WBO tournaments was permitted, WBO Tournament Reports would be the wrong subforum for that.