Beyblade Tier List

I'm new and can some one tell me whats the best ar for attacking
and can some one tell me which attack ring is best out of these three for attacking, cyber dragoon's,dranzer gt's, or trygle's
gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:I'm new and can some one tell me whats the best ar for attacking

For plastic or HMS?

And what type of Attack?

For HMS, Samurai Upper(Samurai Changer MS) and Circle Upper(Death Gargoyle MS) are the two most popular.

For plastic, Trygle's, Master Dragoon's and Dragoon G's are all really solid choices.
gigagdragoon2345 Wrote:I'm new and can some one tell me whats the best ar for attacking
and can some one tell me which attack ring is best out of these three for attacking, cyber dragoon's,dranzer gt's, or trygle's

Welcome to the forums. Next time you have an individual question like that, please post it in this topic:
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=10
Thanks.
I don't quite understand what the tiers classify...
Tiers classify what's good and what isn't so good. It goes from Tier 1 (best) to Tier 4 (worst)
I think it should be by if it is used a lot or if it is never used. Putting the Tiers like this would say what is the best and how many people use it.
If it's good, people will use it a lot. If it sucks, people won't. If it's good, it's higher on the list, if it sucks, it's lower on the list. I don't see what the problem is here.
wow this is an awesome topic but i have to agree with beybrad tier 1 should be the very best 2 very good 3 good 4 not really worth getting other than collection or centimental reasons such as i want driger ms even though its not good simply because it looks cool
what is the top teir for metal wheel defense/stamina energy wheel defense/stamina spin track defense/stamina bottom defense/stamina
(Oct. 07, 2010  1:59 AM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: what is the top teir for metal wheel defense/stamina energy wheel defense/stamina spin track defense/stamina bottom defense/stamina
... Look at the stickied topic in Beyblade Customizations "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos". You should know about it by now.