Beyblade:The Bey Of The Sun

Chapter 1

I was walking around one hot summer day. Watching my friends blade because i had no bey. I had never even touched one before. I was the mechanic. During one match my friends Ryu and Ray were blading. Both beys clashing with great power. Then they both just stopped. The sun got very bright and then something appeared in the sky. It was bey parts. My friends each tried to touch but they all got burned. I was the last one. I went to touch them. Before I could touch the parts the energy around the bey went at my arm. My arm was wrapped in flames. I kept reaching and when i got to the energy shield around the parts the bey glowed. The bey parts went together and the bey landed in my hand. A launcher appeared in my hand. I attached the bey and shot it into the mud stadium we used (it was dried up). The bey went into the mud and the mud became wet again. The bey was still going on strong. The bey came back to me. This was the beginning of a great blading adventure. I just knew it.

what ya think. i will take character requests.
please leave feedback.
No offense brah, but character requests aren't that great :v because-
1. Even if the creator gives you a good description, you still might not get them right, and then that reader may become uninterested.
2. This is YOUR story! make up YOUR own characters! Joyful_3
3. It makes you look lazy, because you can't create any more characters. I don't mean to sound like a hater or something, but seriously dude Uncertain
This is adding onto what Raigeko13 said. You should try to establish a good set of core characters before reaching out to others so that they can make one. Doing this will only result in a bunch of characters that people won't really know, and therefore, people won't be as interested in them. Give a few characters, the ones that you really want readers to focus on, a great personality, backstory, and really let readers get to know them before asking for character requests.
Agreed both of you.
Character requests are annoying,
and those guys will wash up stories full of requests.
ya you guys are right. i shouldn't do character requests thanks for telling me that
What, and i was about to make one, just kidding, i just want to say, i like it, it has potential and everything.