Beyblade: The BIG BANG ORGANIZATION TOURNAMENT (Story)

Thanks a lot. That Giga Drain idea will be used. The LR theory is what I call it. Look at my previous posts
I decided to change Yurki's name to Zuki. Is that OK?
Yup, you had PMed be about it... Also, I am sorry everyone, but now its getting too boring when I write a story... Especially because of the Beydays coming up.... So, I wouldn't be posting new chapters for long.
writer's block.live with it
Ichiga Niguzaki
Icicle Phoenix RP100 HF/S
Special move 1: Icicle Storm
special move 2: Arctic Rush
special move 3: Final Freeze
Dark move: Darkness Blizzard

hope my addition gives you enough characters to use for now Smile
Hey I like your story JSB! They are great going! A character request below; hope you don't mind if your getting a lot of requests!

Name: Jin Roshi
Bey: Android Warrior SS/AB115 UD - Balance type
Bey Description: Android somewhat looks like Beat but there are 6 'ears' and spikes to block the opposing beys attack when they make contact. Warrior is a Kerbecs but with better weight distribution and weight, its stabilized on every type of wheel. SS/AB115 is Spike Shield or Attacking Blade 115 (They can change modes before battle), when its on SS it blocks the other beys attack and the ''spike'' effect activates on which causes the other Bey to lose balance and reduce stamina, when on AB mode small blades show up which attacks the opposing bey. UD is Ultimate Defense, it more supreme than PD.
Special Moves: Robot Eye - A robot warrior shows up and shoots out lasers which causes massive destruction.
Personality: Is very cruel and loves to destroy Beys like Reiji.
Look: Wears a hood, black shirt with a Skull design on it, blue jeans, black and red studs.