Beyblade - The Abridged Series

why are you acting so entitled to positive comments?
Who says I'm entitled to only positive criticism? I really don't think I am. Maybe it's because I've gotten 99.9% positive comments on Youtube, and everyone here actually has the balls to review me.

I would guess I'm just not used to it.

AnnieDuck Wrote:internet girl syndrom

I'm curious. Explain this one, please. I'm not familiar with the ways of 4chan. And, I'm a guy.
I'm sorry but your posts just read as being really feminine to me D:

And I think I remember you saying you were a girl somewhere and it's just really stuck with me
bugturtles Wrote:I like the idea.

But for me, it's just a bit too.. Un-satirical?

EDIT: if gramps said the n word i'd laugh my carp off seriously

EDIT2: lots of black people irl say i can say that word (because i'm "not white" lmfao) but i don't want to say it here because i might get lynched lol

Saying the n word isn't cool whether you're white or black. Trust me, I practice one of the four elements of hiphop, and I know alot about the hiphop culture, which is contains alot of black culture.

Anyway, yeah, it was funny. Not as funny as the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series, but still funny. My crititcism is:

Get some big names in Beyblade to work with you. This could be good with some big names and some people knowledgeable about the anime. I think it needs a little bit of more clever writing, but the writing was pretty funny.

Make it into a podcast! It's free to make a podcast, and it makes it more convenient and more available to the community. I would REALLY appreciate this if you made it into a podcast, because it would also make it available for people on the go.

In essence, great job. It was bold to start this project, and we, the community, appreciate it. This being said, it does not mean it can not be improved.
AnnieDuck Wrote:I'm sorry but your posts just read as being really feminine to me D:

And I think I remember you saying you were a girl somewhere and it's just really stuck with me

No, it's cool. You're not the first to mistake me for a girl. I guess with a name like "Siliva" I'm pressumably a girl, right? Joyful_3

Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:Saying the n word isn't cool whether you're white or black. Trust me, I practice one of the four elements of hiphop, and I know alot about the hiphop culture, which is contains alot of black culture.

Anyway, yeah, it was funny. Not as funny as the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series, but still funny. My crititcism is:

Get some big names in Beyblade to work with you. This could be good with some big names and some people knowledgeable about the anime. I think it needs a little bit of more clever writing, but the writing was pretty funny.

Make it into a podcast! It's free to make a podcast, and it makes it more convenient and more available to the community. I would REALLY appreciate this if you made it into a podcast, because it would also make it available for people on the go.

In essence, great job. It was bold to start this project, and we, the community, appreciate it. This being said, it does not mean it can not be improved.

I you could elaborate on the podcast idea, I'd be happy to consider it. I'm not sure where to go with it, though.

I'm sure it wouldn't've been cool to have Grandpa say the n-word. But it woulda been funny as hell. Then again, this is coming from a black kid who doesn't get offended by it. (But I don't use it myself)

Thanks for telling us this was a bold move. I think we really needed the inspiration. There were two other Beyblade Abridged Series before us, and the sucked worse than we did. My friend and I decided this would be fun to do, as well as give the community something they can laugh at.

We know very well where we can improve, and are trying hard with each episode to get it better each time.

Thanks for all the tips. We'll definitely consider all of these.
Beyblade Abridged Episode 4 is finally released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gld2Z8KYtqs
I got through about two minutes before turning it off. Not funny at all. :\
Well, fine. We'll keep working at it until it's funny for everyone. Or, if you don't care, you can just not watch. Joyful_3;
you know, this would go down way better at the kaitaka community. None of us give a carp about the anime
I'm well aware of that. I really didn't care that much about it, and then I got back into it once I started this series. >_>
Siliva Wrote:Beyblade Abridged Episode 4 is finally released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gld2Z8KYtqs

Was pretty good. You did something original and it flowed okay. I just wish you'd stop jumping back and forth between this being way back when and now. You should have kept continuity within it. Oh and the fangirls thing is wearing thin. When he blasts away those other players it should have been. With the power of the animators I will dash around sending you all flying and somehow not losing momentum. Ha ha ha.
Here's some more info on how to podcast:

http://www.how-to-podcast-tutorial.com/
http://radio.about.com/od/podcastin1/a/aa030805a.htm

And AnnieDuck, I give a sh*t about the anime! XD

btw, Falcon Kick was HILARIOUS.
i like the gotta go fast gotta go faster part
That's odd. My partner made me add it in. I really couldn't care for it. But hey, if it works, it works, I guess. Grin

Neko-Jin Rei" Wrote:Here's some more info on how to podcast:

And AnnieDuck, I give a sh*t about the anime!

I still don't understand how podcasting will make a better show. I want to do it, but I don't see how it'll help.

That, and I already have some podcasting experience from journalism class. XD
My favourite part was the little fan opening, which was surprisingly well done. Lips_sealed
Siliva Wrote:That's odd. My partner made me add it in. I really couldn't care for it. But hey, if it works, it works, I guess. Grin

Neko-Jin Rei" Wrote:Here's some more info on how to podcast:

And AnnieDuck, I give a sh*t about the anime!

I still don't understand how podcasting will make a better show. I want to do it, but I don't see how it'll help.

That, and I already have some podcasting experience from journalism class. XD

lol, I didn't realize you had experience. But, my thought is that podcasting will give easier access to the show, as well as exposing it to a wider audience.
yeah who the hell uses youtube anyway
think the 4 is really nice. And the intro was also really good

but you have to put some more energy some more emotiones in the voices when the moderator say something it msut have more energy Wink

keep it up guys
red_eyes Wrote:think the 4 is really nice. And the intro was also really good

but you have to put some more energy some more emotiones in the voices when the moderator say something it msut have more energy

keep it up guys

You mean DJ, right? After basically being told the same thing by 100,000 people, I think I get it. XD The emotion thing is a problem. We're well aware of that. I think it's a matter of practicing our newer voices a bit before we actually record them.

Bey Brad Wrote:My favourite part was the little fan opening, which was surprisingly well done.

The fan opening...you mean our intro? All we really did was add in the credits. I guess that makes things a lot better.
I meant the animation clips timed with the music. I just like that song though.
The timing with the animation was mostly luck.
Last episode I'll be advertising at Beywiki. The jokes are probabably below what most of Beywiki finds remotely entertaining, so this'll be it.

Episode 5
I have an idea, how about make DJ not-so-excited about it? Like make him stay stuff like "Lets just get this stupid top game over with" or something. And i actually found this before i read this thread lol. (I Did notice that Siliva made it, but thought it was a cawincadence) (Holy carp i know i speeled that SO wrong) It was pretty funny, maybe i like it better because i havnt watched the Naruto abridged series, but i like the jokes in this one.

PS: LOL Megaman 6 Theme! Bowser Theme! Falzar VS Bowser, lol i loved that part.