Beyblade - The Abridged Series

(Aug. 09, 2008  2:44 AM)Siliva Wrote: Last episode I'll be advertising at Beywiki. The jokes are probabably below what most of Beywiki finds remotely entertaining, so this'll be it.

Episode 5

What's that I hear in the distance? It sounds like a whaambulance.
You could probably put it like that. ^^;

But since the response from Beywiki has mostly been negative, I think it'd just be best to forget this thing here and now.
I like your Abridged series
Make me laugh Joyful_3
(Aug. 09, 2008  2:44 AM)Siliva Wrote: Last episode I'll be advertising at Beywiki. The jokes are probabably below what most of Beywiki finds remotely entertaining, so this'll be it.

Episode 5

You know I just noticed something those stats for the beyblades they have at the time (Max and Kai) are pretty damn accurate. Max has MBD and Kai has Spiral. Biggest Fan pairing is actually Takao and Kai. Liked the bit at the beginning with Judai twirling his Polymerization in his hand to that weird tune.
(Aug. 09, 2008  2:01 PM)Siliva Wrote: You could probably put it like that. ^^;

But since the response from Beywiki has mostly been negative, I think it'd just be best to forget this thing here and now.

it's not like sugarcoating it heaps is going to do you any good

i think using the "balls are inert" meme isn't very funny, even if it was used once. but, it was used around 10 or so times in this episode.

i don't get why rei has such a dynamic voice (in the beginning he sounded very slightly british, later on it doesn't and sounds very odd in general) Unhappy
(Aug. 10, 2008  1:21 AM)bugturtles Wrote: it's not like sugarcoating it heaps is going to do you any good

i think using the "balls are inert" meme isn't very funny, even if it was used once. but, it was used around 10 or so times in this episode.

i don't get why rei has such a dynamic voice (in the beginning he sounded very slightly british, later on it doesn't and sounds very odd in general) Unhappy
The problem with Ray's voice happens with all of ours, if you reffering to what I think you are. It's just a fact that it takes us a while to get into newer character's voices. Although we probably should have practiced more.

Using "The Balls are inert" is mostly something we've wanted to do in a long time. In truth, it was a bit of an in-joke.
Lol, Nice series
You bumped the thead and episode 12 just came out
Lolz. The abridged series is quite good; it must take a lot of hard work to put it together. I will watch the next episode when I get time and tell you what I think. Keep up the great work in the meantime! Joyful_3