Beyblade: Team's Crossover of a Lifetime (accepting character requests)

Poll: What da ya think?

Bèllisima!!
25.00%
Good
50.00%
Not bad
12.50%
Horrible
12.50%
Piece of Junk!!
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
I have a hiatus of writing for a while. But this is a story I made up

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV Part I
Chapter IV Part II
Chapter V (flashback)
Chapter VI
Chapter VII part I
TO BE CONTINUED

Eh... could've been a little longer, but I like the battle, the dialogue is better than most I've seen! I'd Recommend spacing out the dialogue just a little, but it's good!

What are you looking for in your character request? Can it be anybody, or are you looking for something specific?
I'll accept anyone and they can ask for me to put them in a specific country.
If I could, my I be on the German team (or just the EU if your not going to be that specific

Name: Nathan

Bey: Counter Chameleon

(Want to know about him? Read my dam story you lazy carp. I'm new at writing stories on this site... at least I used to. Well from reading mine you can learn how stories work here. It's way better then you lazy carp. Heres a hint for ya. Put spaces between what everyone says, like this

I was walking down the street when I saw Jon
"Hi Jon" I said
"Hi Dan" he said smiling

(Note: ALU's real name is not really Dan
Your character perhaps will be included in chapter 4, since I have to finish the battle with Mexico.
Chapter 2 is up!! could have been a lil' bit short but enjoy!!
(Jul. 03, 2012  3:26 AM)A Life Unknown Wrote: If I could, my I be on the German team (or just the EU if your not going to be that specific

Name: Nathan

Bey: Counter Chameleon

(Want to know about him? Read my dam story you lazy carp. I'm new at writing stories on this site... at least I used to. Well from reading mine you can learn how stories work here. It's way better then you lazy carp. Heres a hint for ya. Put spaces between what everyone says, like this

I was walking down the street when I saw Jon
"Hi Jon" I said
"Hi Dan" he said smiling

(Note: ALU's real name is not really Dan

What if nobody wants to go over to your story just to see who your character is? You minus well just describe him here, rather than having us switch between stories...
(Jul. 03, 2012  2:44 AM)MBN Wrote: I'll accept anyone and they can ask for me to put them in a specific country.

Okay then! Can you put this guy in for Australia?

Name: Lleyton Cahill

Beyblade: Death Aquario S130SF

Personality: Same height as Daniel and same age as Keltz. He has a shaved head and Wears A Yellow shirt, blue jeans, White sneakers, and sunglasses. Usually doesn't care about winning or losing...

Background: Has recently picked up beyblade, and has already earned some trophies. He has a lot of Bronze and Silver trophies, but only one Gold one. He's #1 in Australia...
Okay then, maybe your character will be in chapter 5
Chapter 3 is up, probably my longest chapter yet

Anyways, Im happy to introduce you the main antagonist of this story

Name: Ore
Species: Alien
Persona: In a human disguise, Ore plans to rule earth by wielding the most powerful bey energy that is in Keltz, the Lightning orb of all Bey power.
Bey: Pirates Phoenic 160GCF
Time to bump

Bump bump, n Buuuuummppp....
(Jul. 05, 2012  8:52 AM)MBN Wrote: Time to bump

Bump bump, n Buuuuummppp....

You can't bump a topic outside of the Bey Marketplace Forum...

Anyways, I like that antagonist!!! He seems very interesting...
Thanks, My thread was at the bottom of the list that time, and I don't want it to not be opened again.
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:46 PM)MBN Wrote: Thanks, My thread was at the bottom of the list that time, and I don't want it to not be opened again.

You could've bumped it by adding your next chapter or whatever, and there is another page of topics, too... That's what I do...
Name:leon Hawk
bey:Archer gryph C145S
personality:Belives hard work come off,likes to battle stronger bladers to become more powerful overconfident but he is a great strategist.
Backround:Archer gryph was given to him by his best friend as a gift who disapeared and wants to complete his dream to beat the top blader
Edit: Clothes:He wear standard grey shorts,Blue collor shirt with an X stripe around the shirt, Indigo sneakers and black hair with yellow highlites
Funfact:He is american and half germany from his father side.
(Jul. 05, 2012  4:12 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Name:leon Hawk
bey:Archer gryph C145S
personality:Belives hard work come off,likes to battle stronger bladers to become more powerful overconfident but he is a great strategist.
Backround:Archer gryph was given to him by his best friend as a gift who disapeared and wants to complete his dream to beat the top blader

I'll put it in the German team for chapter 6, Anyways, the antagonist will debut on the first part of chapter IV, which I'm already working on. It's gonna be intense.

EDIT: First part of chapter 4 is up!!!
Good story like the battle also i edit my post
Thanks, oh DefStamina88, sorry my mistake your character will debut on the next part of Chapter IV. earlier than chapter 5,eh?
Second part of chapter 4 is up on the op, please rate and review!!
Can there be more than one antagonist in your story? Just asking before I submit my request.
Nope, but after I finished the story Ill have asequel and a prequel planned. and there will be more antagonists.
Chapter 5 is up
Sorry for double posting but here is more detail about the antagonist

Clothing: A black robe, black pants, a belt with a skull logo on it, and a reversed chain reading his name: Ore (young, chapter 5). A black V-vest with a torn hood-and cape, black tights and a belt with a dusted skull logo from his early years on earth
Bey Bit-Beast: A cyborg phoenix
eye color: glowing red
special moves: Electric Pulse, Lightning Pierce
Chapter 6 is up
I'll trust the style of form you put the character submission in because you're OP. Also, since there is Zero-G in this I thought, Zero-G.

Name: Dao Lune (Dao being 'star' in Thai) (Lune being related to the moon)
Species: Female Human (The people I know named Dao are girls)
Team: Thailand, China, or Japan
Persona: Completely set on winning. Neither good nor bad. She'll tear you apart at the first sign of weakness, but if strong, can be your best friend.
Bey: MF-H Shinobi Dragoon AD145 GCF
Clothing: Usually wearing a smiling "opera" mask. Has long, silver, curlyish hair. Wears a black, zipper jacket, white shirt, and black jeans.Eye Color: One sky bright blue, one deep inferno red.
Special Moves: Dark Genesis, Holy Shell
What a great story,I give you bellisima
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:25 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I'll trust the style of form you put the character submission in because you're OP. Also, since there is Zero-G in this I thought, Zero-G.

Name: Dao Lune (Dao being 'star' in Thai) (Lune being related to the moon)
Species: Female Human (The people I know named Dao are girls)
Team: Thailand, China, or Japan
Persona: Completely set on winning. Neither good nor bad. She'll tear you apart at the first sign of weakness, but if strong, can be your best friend.
Bey: MF-H Shinobi Dragoon AD145 GCF
Clothing: Usually wearing a smiling "opera" mask. Has long, silver, curlyish hair. Wears a black, zipper jacket, white shirt, and black jeans.Eye Color: One sky bright blue, one deep inferno red.
Special Moves: Dark Genesis, Holy Shell

I'll guess i will put it at the final chapter (be patient, please don't shove me off a cliffCrying). I'll take the Zero-G request.