Beyblade... THE INFINITY WBO LEAGUE! (accepting requests.)

Poll: Who's excited

Me
87.88%
Not me
12.12%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Can I be in this? My Name would be Carter Packwood. My beyblade would be Poison Cyclops C5. My personality is very curious and outgoing. By character would be below average height for his age and has a really bad fear or spiders. My ultimate move would be that when I get low on stamina I focus my beyblades weight to the center to try and make it have more burst resistance. Sorry I wrote a whole paragraph, I just love making and reading ocs and their stories.
Poor Emilia 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I hope we make a great entrance.
YO Just read chapter 7 and it is DOPE you displayed me so well thankyou so much and i'd had the worst day today too but you turned it right around cant wait for the next chapter.

SSJBDoku to self: love my special move spin change so dope

i just looked up solar beyblade and it came up with the sickest beyblade EVER called solar sphinx and its DOPE thats what my beys called i've decided SOLAR SPHINX NOW SHINE TY so much Goldenblade you are amazing one of the only people who r nice to me tysm
Just wondering am I in?
not just yet i think just cause i have not read your name yet but i will let you know when i do
Do we have to describe how are character looks and how our beyblade looks too?
(Apr. 29, 2021  12:10 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: not just yet i think just cause i have not read your name yet but i will let you know when i do

Ok wanna be friends then

I’m just hoping that my appearance will be epic or sick
(Apr. 29, 2021  8:21 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  12:10 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: not just yet i think just cause i have not read your name yet but i will let you know when i do

Ok wanna be friends then

I’m just hoping that my appearance will be epic or sick
yes i do and i hope it will be

: ( Sorry.
Oh ok that’s going to be bad

(Apr. 20, 2021  8:42 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Add me to this fan-fiction and My bey will be Annihilation Demon.

Actually I’ll change my beyblade’s name to Valient Storm. Annihilation. Break  -Tornado

Which my beyblade will have an metal layer which will be an armor for beybattles and will be apart of the Metal Bey System
Can my character be a comic relief character? (If you don't know what that means its basically a character that's supposed to make the readers laugh or break tension in the writing)
i'd be happy to go bad and be the antagonist you know and you have to save me
That cliche is way too overused tbh
what is??????????

you guys should check out my one piece fan fic The Strongest Swordsman
TheGolden Blade can you read my fanfic?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...ing-people
I'm continuing this because yeah. I will be active in the WBO but not as frequently.
Soon I hope this will about to get very awesome!!!
Hey golden i know you said you won't be on so much but when's the next chapter
TheGolden Blade

Oh dang, I forgot to post details about my character: