Beyblade Story: The Venomous Sperpent

Poll: What do you think of the story so far?

It's good, keep going!
75.00%
It's ok, I like it.
12.50%
I don't like it, but keep going!
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Ok, this is my frist story and probably my only. I will be updating chapters when I can.

Chapter 1: The Poisonous Bite

Chapter 2: A New Pegasus

Chapter 3: James' Story

Chapter 4: The Power of Zurafa

nice story keep goin
Chapters should be longer and dialogue should be like this-
"I'm a monkey" Curious George said.
"No, really?" The man with the yellow hat said sarcastically.
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:03 PM)Curious George Wrote: Chapters should be longer and dialogue should be like this-
"I'm a monkey" Curious George said.
"No, really?" The man with the yellow hat said sarcastically.

I'll try to keep the dialog thing in mind, and chapter 1 was short simply because the mysterious figure will be revealed in the next chapter.

Meh... The story is okay. I agree with Curious George. Look at other peoples stories to get ideas how to type it.
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:03 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Meh... The story is okay. I agree with Curious George. Look at other peoples stories to get ideas how to type it.
Sorry I'm just not a very good writer. I have writer's block a lot so I put down ideas in a Word document before writing a chapter. Like I said, this is my first story, and probably my only. You should check my reply to Curious George if you haven't yet.

Here are the list of everyones launchers:

Alex: Launcher Grip and Ripcord launcher

Tony: Launcher Grip, String Launcher, and Angle Compass

James: Launcher Grip and String Launcher

Everyone has a BeyPointer
I have an idea for a new special move for Alex Blazing hurricane!!!!!!!
Seriously, do not worry at all. All he meant to say was that your grammar was lust a bit bad. Otherwise, you are an awesome writer.
Guys, this thread hasn't been posted in for three years. Try not to bump inactive topics.
OH MY GOD! Thanks, I can not express my feelings of awe and shock! I am speechless.