Beyblade Story: The Rise of Bushi

This will be the story of bushi kurogane, if anyone wants to submit a characters idea, you must include the Bey too. Chapter one is coming soon.
(Jan. 27, 2020  9:57 PM)Staron Wrote: This will be the story of bushi kurogane, if anyone wants to submit a characters idea, you must include the Bey too. Chapter one is coming soon.

Exactly what generation of beyblade does it take place in?
Duel layer

But will take place in the multiple eras as time goes on

Here's a teaser: "People in movies and shows work hard to be the best, but they say they were born the best. But for me, it was both. Being the son of a legendary blader, not only did I climb to the top, since I had a legendary dad, it felt like I was already at the top, but I also feel like I wasn't there yet."
If you want you can use Ugen Senoku in my story. You probably already know the details of the character but if not PM me what details you need.
Sweet, thanks BuilderROB
This sounds interesting! If ya want, you can use my character, Roan.
You can use my character from my story if you want(Corbin).
Ok, do you want to give me the info for his bey?
(Jan. 27, 2020  10:53 PM)Staron Wrote: Ok, do you want to give me the info for his bey?

Who was this intended for?
(Jan. 27, 2020  10:53 PM)Staron Wrote: Ok, do you want to give me the info for his bey?

(Jan. 27, 2020  10:57 PM)Staron Wrote: Both characters

PM sent. Smile
(Jan. 27, 2020  10:15 PM)Staron Wrote: Sweet, thanks BuilderROB

No problem!
What is it sky?

Prologue:

A New Era! Inferno Ifrit!

Bushi was walking up to the school and entering the gym area, when he saw something he never seen before.

"3..2..1..Let It Rip!"
"Woah!" said Bushi, who was mesmerized when he saw the battle.

Both of the beys clashed into each other multiple times, and in the end, one of the beys bursted.

"Gaia with a burst finish, Gabe wins."

"That was amazing." said Bushi after the battle.

"Hey Gabe!" said Bushi. "I was just wondering what that thing that you have is."

"Its called a Bey, never heard of it?" Gabe said to bushi

"No not really." Bushi said, never heard of a Bey before.

"Maybe ask your dad if he can get you one, maybe he knows."

"Alright, I'll ask my dad if he can get me a bey!" said Bushi prowdly.

"It better be a good one." Gabe walked out of the gymnasium.

After school, Bushi walked home to find his dad reading.

"Hey dad, can you get me a bey for my birthday coming up!"

"I think you are ready for a bey son, I'll talk to some friends on getting you one." Said Bushi's father.

"Alright!"

A few days later, it was bushi's birthday, some of his friends were there with him.

"Son, your final gift is from me." Said bushi's father.

He showed bushi the bey.

"This is Inferno Ifrit, a bey that has a warrior spirit."

"Woah." said Bushi in amazement.

"And to test it out, we will battle."

Bushi was confused, he never knew his dad bladed before.

"My bey is Samurai Ifrit, it's not a burst Bey, but inferno ifrit is strong enough to beat one."

"Alright, bring it on dad!"

"Ready..Set!" Said the ref.

"3..2..1.. Let It Rip!" Bushi launched his bey like he is pulling out a sword.

Both of the beys clashed and clashed multiple times.

"Go on Samurai Ifrit!" Ifrit charged into the other Ifrit and Inferno hit the edge of the stadium.

"Now, Special Move: Burning Uppercut!" Samurai ifrit hit inferno and sent it into the wall again.

"No, not now!" An fiery aura from bushi erupted.

"IFRIT!" Said bushi from the top of his lungs as inferno ifrit glowed.

"BURNING SLASH!" Inferno Ifrit hit Samurai Ifrit with the hardest part of it.

A huge light came from the stadium, and once it faded, inferno ifrit was still spinning and samurai ifrit was surprisingly bursted, for being a shogun bey.

"Woah, I'm surprised you beaten me on your first time blading." Said his father.

"Me and ifrit are gonna be the strongest and the number one in Japan, you will see world, you will see!"

The real story begins after bushi has 2 years of blarding under his belt and will meet new bladers in his time blading.
Did you guys like the preview?
(Jan. 28, 2020  9:12 PM)Staron Wrote: What is it sky?

Here's a preview of the prologue

Prologue:

A New Era! Inferno Ifrit!

Bushi was walking up to the school and entering the gym area, when he saw something he never seen before.

"3..2..1..Let It Rip!"
"Woah!" said Bushi, who was mesmerized when he saw the battle.

Both of the beys clashed into each other multiple times, and in the end, one of the beys bursted.

"Gaia with a burst finish, Gabe wins."

"That was amazing." said Bushi after the battle.

Sorry if this preview was a little short, but I want it to keep it quick for it, hope I finish the rest of the story by Thursday, maybe by tomorrow, anyways, see you all later.

Seems good so far. Can’t wait to see the whole chapter!
Just edited the prologue for the rest of the story, how you guys like it.
(Jan. 29, 2020  9:28 PM)Staron Wrote: Just edited the prologue for the rest of the story, how you guys like it.

It was great! I can not wait to see the next chapter?
Now I will spoil the story a little bit, but ifrit is different from the other beyblade burst beys, it has the most bond with blader and Bey, which I will be calling pure blader spirit, making bushi already the strongest Blader in the world.
(Jan. 29, 2020  9:35 PM)Staron Wrote: Now I will spoil the story a little bit, but ifrit is different from the other beyblade burst beys, it has the most bond with blader and Bey, which I will be calling pure blader spirit, making bushi already the strongest Blader in the world.
The only thing I’m gonna say about that is this won’t be true in future seasons, especially Rise, as Gold Turbo exists and only happens when a blader COMPLETELY bonds with their bey.
While I agree with that, but it will be an alternative to gold turbo, since I'm making reference to the metal and shogun sagas, it will be like gold turbo, but your opponent will not know if its gold turbo or not from this transformation, it will be like the power up gingka got at the end of metal masters.
(Jan. 29, 2020  9:44 PM)Staron Wrote: While I agree with that, but it will be an alternative to gold turbo, since I'm making reference to the metal and shogun sagas, it will be like gold turbo, but your opponent will not know if its gold turbo or not from this transformation, it will be like the power up gingka got at the end of metal masters.

Well there’s different types of gold turbos in Rise. For example, Apocalypse’s Dark Turbo.
But I want my pure blader spirit mode, so I'm sticking with that for bushi
(Jan. 29, 2020  10:08 PM)Staron Wrote: But I want my pure blader spirit mode, so I'm sticking with that for bushi
Ok, cool. It’d actually be kind of cool if he is using a type of gold turbo several generations before everyone else.