Beyblade Spirit Gallery

Awesome thanks alot this will save me heaps of time!XD
These screen shots have helped me a lot lately, for putting them on my books for school etc. How long does it take you to take all these screen shots on average (each episode)?
I can't get onto the the site anymore Confused
(Jan. 28, 2010  10:54 AM)Raykon Wrote: These screen shots have helped me a lot lately, for putting them on my books for school etc. How long does it take you to take all these screen shots on average (each episode)?
Several hours. With the schedule I now have at school, those hours will probably be scattered over a whole week, and I might always have to upload them on Mondays. Usually I was done by the Thursday before.

Rawr? Wrote:I can't get onto the the site anymore Confused
Neither can I ... If at the end of my day it is still not working, I will contact Travaro. It is probably an issue with the host. None of my files are lost at least.
I was able to upload the new screenshots today. That might allow me to make some more diverse updates to the site this week.
Episode 49 is early this week. All up-to-date.

This is just an encouragement to draw better, nothing else ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...on/224.jpg
Nobody is supposed to be able to take such screenshots.

The last two episodes seriously need to be drawn by Japanese ...
The new opening and ending, as well as episode 52 and 53 were added. 54 should be done some time soon.

I also added Galaxy Heart and Oozora wo koete yuke on the jukebox.
that is good by this we not only discuss against each but also meet to each other also
I finally decided to just upload almost all of the screenshots I saved from five years ago that Rubellite, a member on several Beyblade message boards, had taken. They are in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade section. I still need to add the Kai category, but obviously that is going to take longer.
As is obvious I am terribly behind in the screenshots. Fortunately my winter holiday has started, so I will try to considerably catch up.

Usually, I take the time and effort to upload each screenshot one by one (from the end of the episode) so that they are in chronological order. However, I think it is exaggerated to imagine that I could continue doing this and still catch up in a relatively good delay. Another method I can use is that I place the screenshots in .zip files, however for some reason they get rearranged randomly, there is really no logic in the way they get ordered. This method is much faster though.

Does it bother anybody if the screenshots for the upcoming episodes are in an unorganised order, until I finally catch up with the current week's new episode ?
I just really have the greatest respect and appreciation for you doing this so I wouldn't mind you uploading late at all.
I actually managed to upload the episode 61 screenshots today :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/Gallery/?level=album&id=84
They had already been taken, and apparently I have a few other screenshots already ready from Explosion ...
Wow niice! thanks for uploading them Kai-V.
Awesome!

I hope you upload more soon! Grin