Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

Well where ever we go i can sell stuff like cookies and sweeties and stuff and plus you don't need to buy tickets because it is an all open area.
(May. 03, 2009  3:19 PM)Rocky Wrote: Though you should try to do odd jobs. Or sell your food or something..........>.>

Huh? I don't follow on this but I will look up what it would cost me. I think a ticket to london and around it on the weekend costs £10 but that might have changed, I don't know what week days would be though.
I don't want to blade in the center of london with famous people staring at us lol,
There won't be famous people watching us nescarilly .
What about these Parks - http://www.londonforfun.com/London-parks.htm ? I've been to Hyde Park but I was like 10 at the time, and I haven't been to the others.
Ok i can go Hyde Park , people say yes or no to going Hyde Park?and i will give this infomation to Rocky.
^ Or I could just read the topic. XD Thanks though.

I'll look over that link. I was just wondering if anyone had any preferences. Do we need a new topic for this? :X
Rocky , what are you on about.
A new topic because it is a completely different schedule/venue...the only thing that hasnt changed is the name
We could change the name too if people think it's more fitting.............plus this topic has soooooo much spam in it. And it is awkward for newer members having to read through 65 pages of confusingness. Uh, I'l make a new topic later. ^^;
So what are we gonna call this new topic so everyone knows.
Yeah creating a new topic sounds like a good idea. Goodluck rocky and the rest of you guys with this!
Should we call the new topic something like relocation ideas for spinoff or something like that.
I like the idea of Hyde park :3 How far is it from the centre? I'll try to entise my sister into coming down with me with the bribe of great shopping. XD

And Rocky, if we did meet up; Awkward much? LOL

Since these meet ups wont be anything like 'Beyblade War Room' we might aswell just call it 'UK Meet ups' or 'Calling all UK Balders'; something to that extent. Also, most of these tournaments will be London based so that could included in the title.
So then what are we gonna call the new topic anyone.
I would wait for Rocky to reply untill we officialy decide anything Cute
She seems to know what she's doin'.
Hey , i think Rocky is already making a thread about this in WBO general.
It's very close to the center. If you think about Trafalgar Square, it's second closest from there. It's walking distance......though it may be easier to get the tube. We'll see.

Why would it be awkward? Have I missed something? Or we just talking about the whole thing being awkward anyways? :3

And yeah, I'm making a topic now.
Huh, my mum said its far from there :\
Just because we've never met each other before and i'm kind of a shy person anyway. I hate awkward silences and dread meeting new people, but it always becomes more comfortable in the end. Smile
Oh well yeah, it'll be kinda awkward but hopefull we'll get along. XD

Driger, I tend to underestimate anything to do with distances but it doesn't look so far on Google maps. And I've walked there from East London and it didn't take long. But we're still deciding at the moment anyways so....

Oh and, new topic is up!