Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

ohhhhh, sorry i didn't read your post properly Pinching_eyes_2
whatever, even if this whole spin-off thing becomes an epic falure i'm still taking my blades and a stadium. hoping for some fanatics of beyblade to turn and ask "wanna battle?" (like in my dreams XD)
^ Keep your spirits up! D:

Still, I'll definitely bring some blades so you'll get at least one battle. Wink
(Jan. 21, 2009  7:28 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ Keep your spirits up! D:

Still, I'll definitely bring some blades so you'll get at least one battle. Wink

Yayz! Eee
i look foward to some fun!
(and awkwardness of meeting for the first time)
(Jan. 21, 2009  6:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm not sure whether I want to do this all official inside the expo. I don't particuly want to do this for two days and will need an additional person with me to help me out. We could hold a tournament outside on the green area if you all like?

Also who where you before Hamix?

This event would be done on two days. MCM do not lease space for just a single day. So my plan is the tournament and free-battles on Saturday and free-battles on Sunday.

I would like somebody to step in and support me at the event. I don't want to be standing by myself for hours each day lol, will be pretty boring. I will offer a room share in a hotel to whom ever feels like they would be able to help out.

All this person would need to do is help me with the placement and keep everything in order.

i was darkbladerx200 LOL
i think all the bladers that are going should chip in together and arrange it ourselfs. It dosen't matter if no ones organising it for us, we can arrange a time and place, it's all we need. If i bring my stadium and others do thats all that matters! we're shouln't be there for just points or prizes, i'm phyced to meet new poeple in the flesh who are beyblade fans Eee F U N spells fun! (to much bob le sponge)
Oh come on ... :\
Oh, good evening. I wondered when you'd see this. :\
Espio, please forward any contact with the convention to me and I will take over as much as I can from here. In the meantime, either Chozen needs to get the hell back here or someone else needs to take over.

Sorry Espio, I understand that it's out of your control, but at the same time it was a big step for me to turn the event over to you, only to have you back out the very next day.
It would be easier to keep it simple though.
No messing around or anything, just a casual meet-up
(Jan. 21, 2009  8:34 PM)neek_alert Wrote: It would be easier to keep it simple though.

That completely goes against what this event was being planned for (to promote Beyblade and the WBO)
(Jan. 21, 2009  8:34 PM)neek_alert Wrote: It would be easier to keep it simple though.

But an official tourney would be really fun. And prizes would be great. And what about forwarding the new series to newer fans and such?

If it comes to it we can just have a meet-up but it would be best if we can get the tourney running.
Isn't there any other high-ranked older members who live in the UK on WBO? I'm someone will take over, you could always personally ask someone you rekon could do it
(Jan. 21, 2009  8:38 PM)neek_alert Wrote: Isn't there any other high-ranked older members who live in the UK on WBO? I'm someone will take over, you could always personally ask someone you rekon could do it

Yeah, we had two, and both of those failed out. :\
Chozen blader might come back, maybe his computer just broke or something like that.
(Jan. 21, 2009  8:43 PM)neek_alert Wrote: Chozen blader might come back, maybe his computer just broke or something like that.

He may come back but his computer is probably not broken. He was on youtube the other day. And TheGigsMeister was on WBO a few days ago but didn't comment on any of this. Unhappy
Maybe he was at a Library ?
Seriously, I'm really pissed off right now. The guy who was organizing this backs out, then the guy who steps up to take over backs out, now we're left with a giant attendance list and nobody organizing it.
(Jan. 21, 2009  8:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: He may come back but his computer is probably not broken. He was on youtube the other day. And TheGigsMeister was on WBO a few days ago but didn't comment on any of this. Unhappy

sounds promosing Tired;
they could at least tell us if they are hosting or not. if we know we can appoint someone else and move on from wondering what they are playing at Speechless
I thought I would be pissed off but I'm not......I can't really be mad at Espio as I know I'd feel awful if I was in his place. I'm just kinda sad........but I'm sure something'll work out. Unsmith
yeh, i'm not mad at Espio one bit, i know he wouldn't do this unless he realy couldn't. Espio's a cool dude Joyful_2
(hoping he reads that post to make himself feel better)
You can be mad at someone without disliking them.
I would run the tournement, but I dont have a prize to give away. So who's running the tournement??
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:27 PM)KidTala Wrote: I would run the tournement, but I dont have a prize to give away. So who's running the tournement??

Right now, no one. Hopefully Chozen will get his carp together.
(Jan. 21, 2009  9:27 PM)KidTala Wrote: I would run the tournement, but I dont have a prize to give away. So who's running the tournement??

arnt you little young?
we will all be older than you so it would seem a lil silly
Well thats disappointing, Hopefully Chozen does come sort this out sometime soon...