Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

the only person who can organizes this is some one in london or who has been to the expo really
I live in London and I've been there before. :\
*sigh* I want to help as much as I can but I'm only 16, I'd be kinda nervous and I'm a bit of an idiot. XD Plus I'm relatively new to the WBO. Unhappy

Still, if anyone does step up then I will help them as best I can. If they want help anyways. ^^;
Firstly I apologize for this issue. I understand the disappointment and the hatred people are having towards me, mainly Brad. I swelled this up to make it a big thing and then I drop out, I'm just as pissed off about myself as others are towards me. Believe me, I feel bad that I let everybody down.

I cannot describe how stupid I feel. Brad, I will pass everything I have onto you and I will phone the expo up tomorrow and explain the situation.

To be honest, I didn't think to much about this when the oppurtunity arose and I overlooked issues/problems before accepting. This may or may not affect my website, who knows, but BeyUK will continue to run.
(Jan. 21, 2009  11:51 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Firstly I apologize for this issue. I understand the disappointment and the hatred people are having towards me, mainly Brad. I swelled this up to make it a big thing and then I drop out, I'm just as pissed off about myself as others are towards me. Believe me, I feel bad that I let everybody down.

I cannot describe how stupid I feel. Brad, I will pass everything I have onto you and I will phone the expo up tomorrow and explain the situation.

To be honest, I didn't think to much about this when the oppurtunity arose and I overlooked issues/problems before accepting. This may or may not affect my website, who knows, but BeyUK will continue to run.

Nobody hates you. If they do then I'd like to see plan as far as you did.
Yeah, I don't hate you at all. But I hope you can understand why I'm upset.

For now, I'll take this over until we select someone else to lead the event.
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, I don't hate you at all. But I hope you can understand why I'm upset.

For now, I'll take this over until we select someone else to lead the event.

As mentioned I will phone the Expo and say that I'm opting out but you, Bey Brad, will be stepping in and taking my place. Again, I'm sorry about this and I fully understand whay your upset.
Damn, sucks that there's currently nobody to organize the tourny.

My friend and I will be at the convention though so you could add +2 to the list.
(Jan. 22, 2009  5:31 PM)Agitation Wrote: Damn, sucks that there's currently nobody to organize the tourny.

My friend and I will be at the convention though so you could add +2 to the list.

Does your friend have a name? Gasp

Also, Blitz if you're reading this, does you sister have a name we can add? XD
Yeh she has a name lol, her names Char/Charlotte
I'm confident we'll have someone to organize this thing in time.
i know it really isnt the time but
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:51 AM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: That would be great Anubis.

Here is the projected prize items(Subject to Change)

1st Place Prize: Reshuffle Attack and Balance Set, Reshuffle Defense and Stamina, L Drago.

2nd Place Prize: L Drago, LibraDF145BS, Launcher Grip

New Feature: BEYGINNERS

Yea this basically includes promoting the game introducing new players to the WBO and the world of competitive blading. Basic information about the history of Beyblade, its evolution, and its current status would be discussed along with basic concepts and stragies. Each Participant would receive Either a Pegasus, Bull, Leone or Sagitterio along with a Beypointer Particpents are free to exchange parts with each other to create their own Customs and pretty much enjoy the game.

Im thinking of either having a Beyginners Raffle or Tournament with the prizes coming from this list.

Stadiums: Attack Type, Stamina Type, Balance Type
Beyblades: Libra(2), L Drago
Misc:Launcher Grip(4)

The Total cost to fund all of this would be $271.78... Not counting shipping, so the sooner i can get a definite list the better.

i think we should do that here to
I will be making a slideshow presentation.
ok - we should also let them try them out.
(Jan. 22, 2009  9:02 PM)Giga Wrote: ok - we should also let them try them out.

I figured this was a given.
I'm not really sure where the expo is but I saw the website and its great! Smile
(Jan. 20, 2009  7:18 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  7:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: I wonder if many people will drop out because of that? Unhappy

TBH, the MFB aren't that expensive. As I have said, I may be selling MFB there so people would have no excuse not to enter. People would also have money with them to spend as well. As said previous, there may still be free battles where HMS and plastic will be allowed. But the tournament and MFB is my main priority.

Also, if everybody where to save some pocket money then they would be able to buy at least one blade prior to or on the day.

man i might drop out cus u have to take out the hms beyblade me and kidtala have orderd HMS on ebay we r u cusion so we might be angry i think we should make HMS still in the torneyment not im free battle cus der hasnet been a hms torneyment and MFB so we should do metal beyblade torneyment
look MFB is the new system. HMS will usually beat MFB. It is not going to happen. And I don't think you are in a position to boss Bey-UK , Rocky and most people who are coming around. Thanks.
(Jan. 23, 2009  5:11 PM)KidTala Wrote: I'm not really sure where the expo is but I saw the website and its great! Smile

He does not sound like he wants to drop out...

(Jan. 22, 2009  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  9:02 PM)Giga Wrote: ok - we should also let them try them out.

I figured this was a given.

I meant the Skills not the blades. Or is that what you mean? Confused
Ah yeah Smile

beyunit if you really don't want to go to the largest gathering of Bladers in your country, I have to question if you really care about Beyblade at all :\
I have more chance of going now, as it is around my bro's birthday.
My family could go inside while I stay outside the building at the tourney.

I'm just gonna be doing training battles, tournaments put to much pressure on me Confused

Is it going to be DIRECTLY outside the building (like on the left of it on some grass lolStupid)

So i'm am in the 80% chance of coming! w00p

P.S. I'm getting Chiron
(Jan. 23, 2009  6:46 PM)Ashley98 Wrote: Is it going to be DIRECTLY outside the building (like on the left of it on some grass lolStupid)

So i'm am in the 80% chance of coming! w00p

P.S. I'm getting Chiron

origionally it was going to be inside but as we have no host as of yet it is undecided. Even if not there will still be people there with blades so there is no real reason to worry.

P.S Chiron is C R A P
Yeah its gonna be a custom, I'm gonna add the face of Chiron

PLUS CHIRON RULZ ANYWAY
(Jan. 23, 2009  7:13 PM)Ashley98 Wrote: Yeah its gonna be a custom, I'm gonna add the face of Chiron

PLUS CHIRON RULZ ANYWAY

i does look rather cool but performs bad...
Just like Bull *sigh*

are you adding it's face because it's your starsign or just because of it's looks?
i always add Bulls face to any of my customs cause it's my star sign Smile
It's Sagittario, not Chiron. And it sucks.
(Jan. 23, 2009  7:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's Sagittario, not Chiron. And it sucks.

Chiron is so much easier to type XD
(Jan. 23, 2009  5:38 PM)beyunit Wrote: man i might drop out cus u have to take out the hms beyblade me and kidtala have orderd HMS on ebay we r u cusion so we might be angry i think we should make HMS still in the torneyment not im free battle cus der hasnet been a hms torneyment and MFB so we should do metal beyblade torneyment

Can't you buy one? Or at least get one on the day. Smile