Beyblade Showdown 2011 (RPG GAME)

Poll: Which website do you prefer?

TheBlayder's
79.63%
LeoneLione's
20.37%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
Can I help LeoneLion with the webtechie? I am kinda good in this part too.
sorry i have not been posting a lot but i am going to do a few blades today, anyway i really need someone to help do the performance tips and spin tracks
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:49 PM)Shahmir9 Wrote: Can I help LeoneLion with the webtechie? I am kinda good in this part too.

Actually I'm in charge of the MFB character content.
Then, who is the webtechie
I can do some of the graphics work if you need it (I am pretty good with GIMP) I know how to use Advance Map for the maps and such (if that is the program you are using) because I made my own pokemon game at one point, never released it though Tired . If you need anything just ask me and I'll see what I can do
People who are asking to help, you should contact TheBlayder to ask what you can do to help.
made a killer/evil gemios: [Image: killergemios.jpg]

EDIT: here is the cyber wheel: [Image: cyberwheel.png] also theblayder, when will you relaese an update? we haven't had one for a while :\
one question The Blayder in those videos you were able to get in those Buildings right? cause i try it on My Playtest but it doesnt Work do you know why??
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:57 PM)MyOwnFan4Ever Wrote: one question The Blayder in those videos you were able to get in those Buildings right? cause i try it on My Playtest but it doesnt Work do you know why??

Ok sorry guys ive been away for a while, im a busy man Tongue_out New content will be posted soon. Also what do you mean about going into them? Just right click to quick event a door, then make another map as your room inside, and then make a step on teleport event.
Hello there people, im reviving my own thread because i wonder if i should continue making this, opinions?
Are you taking requests for characters to be battaled in tournaments?
You might consider doing blades the way the do it in GBA Beyblade G-Rev: They look pretty legit, even if they are pixelated. After all, they are done on a small screen.
check out my screenshots here:
http://www.screencast.com/users/justin.chung
you might want to do the sprites in that kind of style.
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:45 AM)TheBlayder Wrote: Hello there people, im reviving my own thread because i wonder if i should continue making this, opinions?

yes please, keep going, also I can do some manga for extras in the game. the game was soo good please keep going!!!

P.S. I thought you were dead Chief - Sigh ...
lizard Lacerta Not currently, i might stick to making original characters and maybe later some new content.

JCx06 Yeh, that was my initial idea anyways for combat.

faissaloo Haha, if you want you could try doing the mangas later, i will try to complete it although i might have another project on my hands, so if not very soon i will in the near future.

P.S. Haha, i just retreated to a different forum for a bit.
(Dec. 21, 2011  9:07 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: lizard Lacerta Not currently, i might stick to making original characters and maybe later some new content.

JCx06 Yeh, that was my initial idea anyways for combat.

faissaloo Haha, if you want you could try doing the mangas later, i will try to complete it although i might have another project on my hands, so if not very soon i will in the near future.

P.S. Haha, i just retreated to a different forum for a bit.

lemme guess, were you on the game maker community? oh and for the battles you should get the game to open the battle file (I am a programmer).