Beyblade Showdown 2011 (RPG GAME)

Poll: Which website do you prefer?

TheBlayder's
79.63%
LeoneLione's
20.37%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
Do you have the sprites for the beys?
(May. 25, 2011  6:29 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: Do you have the sprites for the beys?

yes, I have 2 (I was just about to post them): drigger,[Image: drigger.jpg] and dragoon[Image: dragoon.jpg]
TheBlayder already has all of the beyblade parts so all he has to do now is put on over the other and tada...
(May. 25, 2011  8:16 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: TheBlayder already has all of the beyblade parts so all he has to do now is put on over the other and tada...

what about the bit chip?
(May. 25, 2011  8:19 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  8:16 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: TheBlayder already has all of the beyblade parts so all he has to do now is put on over the other and tada...

what about the bit chip?

It dosent matter really because the battling in this game is kind of strange to what ive seen and he wont need sprites like that. Plus i like your other BBA training facility and i have decided i will make it into a map but make it look good and transfer it to the RPG maker VX style.
(May. 25, 2011  9:51 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  8:19 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

what about the bit chip?

It dosent matter really because the battling in this game is kind of strange to what ive seen and he wont need sprites like that. Plus i like your other BBA training facility and i have decided i will make it into a map but make it look good and transfer it to the RPG maker VX style.

thanks, I used a template from http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/dungeonsunlimited/ and edited it. but again thanks also here is a map for the lost tribe of beybladers:i used LeoneLione's character as the leader of the tribe and edited the character for the other members of the tribe.and how is my second go at pixel art:
1) If you need characters, ask me!
2) Tribes has hardly anything to do with the "Beyblade" topic... No hard feelings intended.
3) Why would we use "THE CUBE"?? THIS IS A "BEYBLADE" GAME FOR BLADER DJ'S SAKE! (No hard feelings to Blader DJ)
agreed, i dont know where you got the tribe from xD
EDIT - Might post video update tomorrow night!
That would be nice but do it on gameplay in battle so we know what to expect please if you can Smile
how is my bba towers? is my pixel art good? this is the outside of the bba training facility. Also here is a sprite i have been working on: [Image: sprite.png] still need to do the side and upper views
(May. 28, 2011  5:53 PM)faissaloo Wrote: how is my bba towers? is my pixel art good? this is the outside of the bba training facility. Also here is a sprite i have been working on: [Image: sprite.png] still need to do the side and upper views

Dude please stop posting now, its kind of irritating now and we dont need BBA towers lol.

Blayder, AWSOME NEW VID AND WHAT YOUVE DONE WITH THE GAME!!!!! only thing is the battling now and we got some work on our hands for that and some new maps ill make a few ASAP!
Here are some random bladers, can be used for both MFB and HMS:
Boy:
[Image: boy2.png]
[Image: boy1.png]
Girl:
[Image: girl1.png]
[Image: girl2.png]
dood if this get's finished please pm because i love pokemon, and this game looks fun as hell.
(May. 28, 2011  5:53 PM)faissaloo Wrote: how is my bba towers? is my pixel art good? this is the outside of the bba training facility. Also here is a sprite i have been working on: [Image: sprite.png] still need to do the side and upper views

I think TheBlayder already has BBA towers... Stop posting stuff we are not going to use ex: the cube, robot, tribe...
-KsB-UcHiHa- is right you are getting a bit irritating, NO OFFENSE...
Tell you what, ask TheBlayder what jobs are open, because what you are posting is not making the game go any faster...
What would be awesome is if you can find or make MFB beyblades pixel style, like the ones on the first post but MFB... (That would make MY job go a lot faster)
(May. 31, 2011  6:13 AM)LeoneLione Wrote:

I think TheBlayder already has BBA towers... Stop posting stuff we are not going to use ex: the cube, robot, tribe...
Tell you what, ask TheBlayder what jobs are open, because what you are posting is not making the game go any faster...
What would be awesome is if you can find or make MFB beyblades pixel style, like the ones on the first post but MFB... (That would make MY job go a lot faster)

none taken,yeah sure I will start on some blades I think i will start with rock orso and rock leone, I treid to ask him about a job but he still hasn't p.m.ed me back
EDIT: here is rock leone: [Image: leone.jpg], earth eagle:[Image: eartheagle.png] ,poison serpent: [Image: poisonserpent.png] and flame libra: [Image: flamelibra.jpg]
Ok guys, if you want i will post some of the templates for the buildings and items, and you can edit them to what you want, but keep in the zone that can be used, aka dont go over the pixels. Just say if you want them.
Hi guys I am faissaloo's brother and I made this lightning l-drago for the game: [Image: l-drago.png] is it good?(I learnt pixel art at school)
(May. 31, 2011  9:34 AM)faissaloo Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  6:13 AM)LeoneLione Wrote:

none taken,yeah sure I will start on some blades I think i will start with rock orso and rock leone, I treid to ask him about a job but he still hasn't p.m.ed me back
EDIT: here is rock leone: [Image: leone.jpg], earth eagle:[Image: eartheagle.png] ,poison serpent: [Image: poisonserpent.png] and flame libra: [Image: flamelibra.jpg]

Awesome! But what would be better is if you could make separate parts, so that we can customize...
Of course and I am working on rock orso, the blades with the rock wheels are the easiest

EDIT: here is rock orso:[Image: rockorso.jpg], the rock wheel:[Image: rockwheel.jpg], the poison wheel [Image: poisonwheel.png], thermal pisces [Image: thermalpisces.jpg] (this one didn't involve a lot of drawing since pisces is very semetrical al i had to do most of the time was copy and paste parts of it ) and dark wolf [Image: darkwolf.jpg]
hi guys it is me again and I have made a storm Pegasus for the game: [Image: stormpegusus.jpg]
Haha. to be honest they are a little pixelated, but they are pretty good.
thanks I think they might be pixelated because I have been saving them as bitmaps :\ ,anyway here is rock scorpio: [Image: rockscorpio.jpg]

EDIT: here is the thermal wheel [Image: thermalwheel.png] , rock aries [Image: rockaries.png] , ray unicorno [Image: rayunicorno.jpg] , libra energy ring [Image: libraenergyring.jpg], dark wheel [Image: darkwheel.jpg] and the l-drago vortex arena repaint [Image: l-drago-repaint.png]
here are another few: hell kerbex: [Image: hellkerbex.png]
and MF cyber pegusus: [Image: cyberpegusus.png]

EDIT: big bang Pegasus: [Image: bigbangpegusus.png] and l-drago destroy:[Image: l-dragodestroy.png]
Hey, I have not been able to go onto my laptop for a good while because of my little brother and my mum. so i might not be able to make any more maps for a while because they have it a very long time.
can anyone say when this might be done