20.37%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
NPC's + Maps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KGxrhAx3Ug

Interface + Doors + Talking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScxThrhyYY

Stadium + Walking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkPsB0Ofh2s

Ok guys, im in the midst of starting to work on a pokemon like beyblade game, including pokemon centers as blade repair centers, item shops as beyblade shops and gyms as tournaments. I dont know how long it will take, probably a while because of the huge amount of maps needed but here are some character templates and beyblade parts i will be using.

Edit - Im looking for a team to help, i need a pixel artist.

Screenshot of the friends, side by side.
[Image: guysingame.png]
Screenshot of the friends, and the shop stereotypes.
[Image: sofarv.png]
After you finish the game, can you add MFB characters and beys inan upadate. Please don't give up like all the other bladers who attempted to make a awesome game like this, and is this going to be online like pokemon online?
(Apr. 29, 2011  7:31 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: After you finish the game, can you add MFB characters and beys inan upadate. Please don't give up like all the other bladers who attempted to make a awesome game like this, and is this going to be online like pokemon online?

Oh yeh, dont think i wont be adding HMS and MFB content, and believe me, any spare time i get i will try to add to this. And i dont know if i could possibly host an online game but i'll see.
Also I can help you make a site for the game like: beybladeshowdown.wordpress.com (the ".wordpress" is only if you want the site free)
(Apr. 29, 2011  8:14 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Also I can help you make a site for the game like: beybladeshowdown.wordpress.com (the ".wordpress" is only if you want the site free)

Yeh, that would be good, if you wanted to join the team as a webtechie, to handle a site.
this sounds AWSOME i would help but im hopeless at programing
please keep making it
this sounds awesome if you make it i will play it 24/7
Guys look at the bottom of the first post, its got a video link to a test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkPsB0Ofh2s
Ok, finished the doors, they work with click noises :3
wait whatsit for??????????????????cause i wana play it
You should ask username if he can help... Site will be done soonest monday.
i am definetly going to play this
I could be a pixel Artist
Check out some of my work in Poke-Sprite
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:26 PM)AxBlader Wrote: I could be a pixel Artist

I would if i knew how Tongue_out_wink Do you think you would be able to create faceplates and the characters actions like the kai, ray, tyson, kenny or max ones?
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:34 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:

I would if i knew how Tongue_out_wink Do you think you would be able to create faceplates and the characters actions like the kai, ray, tyson, kenny or max ones?

I could Try
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:53 PM)AxBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:34 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:

I could Try

Want to have a go at a kenny menu screen face?
I can help you make the maps if you like i just need to know what program to use and ill be off, but i would just do the design you can do the interactive because i fail at that.
it looks great, are you going to release an V.1 or something so others can test it to
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:22 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: it looks great, are you going to release an V.1 or something so others can test it to

Well, if i do it soon it will only be to test the features, nowhere near finished. Still adding chars + menus.
(Apr. 30, 2011  10:14 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: I can help you make the maps if you like i just need to know what program to use and ill be off, but i would just do the design you can do the interactive because i fail at that.

Cool, ill send you a PM soon Wink
Guys! Heres, the second update! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScxThrhyYY
EDIT - Actually i have 2 requests to make, 1 i need someone who could make me an intro screen for the game, can be a gif or a still picture, as long as it has a cool logo and some good looking beyblade stuff on it, next i have no idea what to do in the battle side of things, so maybe you guys or i could post concepts to see which one you guys like!
first place the launcher on a place of the stadium then click on a ripcord then slide your mouse hard down and control the beyblade with the arrow keys
Looks cool, if I was a Pixel artist I would have helped you but sadly I am not.
thanks for the idea, i thought of a pokemon like battle thing. And mephiles, what are your skills?
Ok guys, when get home i will continue on the game! :3
Wow, this an amazing idea. A beyblade game! Cool! If there's anything you want me to do to help, I could probably do it.