Beyblade Showdown 2011 (RPG GAME)

Poll: Which website do you prefer?

TheBlayder's
79.63%
LeoneLione's
20.37%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
(May. 01, 2011  4:48 PM)Sparta Wrote: Wow, this an amazing idea. A beyblade game! Cool! If there's anything you want me to do to help, I could probably do it.

Hey, any good at drawing? Grin
What do you mean? I said that if I would be a Pixel Artist I should have helped you but currently I am not a PA.
(May. 01, 2011  7:46 PM)Mephiles Wrote: What do you mean? I said that if I would be a Pixel Artist I should have helped you but currently I am not a PA.

No, i mean do you have any other skills? can you draw like a concept?
Um...nope I don't actually I used to but I am very very bad in drawings. Don't ask me to help you otherwise your game would be ruined.
(May. 01, 2011  7:55 PM)Mephiles Wrote: Um...nope I don't actually I used to but I am very very bad in drawings. Don't ask me to help you otherwise your game would be ruined.

I spose you can always help with ideas.
Ok, i have a slight problem, i dont know how people will be able to play the game.
(May. 01, 2011  8:00 AM)TheBlayder Wrote: Guys! Heres, the second update! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScxThrhyYY
EDIT - Actually i have 2 requests to make, 1 i need someone who could make me an intro screen for the game, can be a gif or a still picture, as long as it has a cool logo and some good looking beyblade stuff on it, next i have no idea what to do in the battle side of things, so maybe you guys or i could post concepts to see which one you guys like!

That Looks AWSOME!!
i cant wait for it to come out
(May. 01, 2011  10:03 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Ok, i have a slight problem, i dont know how people will be able to play the game.

Ill cover it, all ill need it you to e-mail me the file of the game and ill publish it in this thread and you can put it in the places you want it from there
(May. 01, 2011  5:49 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  4:48 PM)Sparta Wrote: Wow, this an amazing idea. A beyblade game! Cool! If there's anything you want me to do to help, I could probably do it.

Hey, any good at drawing? Grin

picture editing? Not a chance. Drawing? Meh, I'm alright.

Let me help with ideas! I have ADD and ADHD so that means I have great random ideas and thoughts!!!!
(May. 01, 2011  10:46 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  10:03 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Ok, i have a slight problem, i dont know how people will be able to play the game.

Ill cover it, all ill need it you to e-mail me the file of the game and ill publish it in this thread and you can put it in the places you want it from there

Well, its not that simple, i fear you need the program i made it on installed to play it.
Remember i downloaded yesterday and im good with that sort of thing so its ok Smile just send it through PM when we have finished the game
(May. 02, 2011  9:50 AM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Remember i downloaded yesterday and im good with that sort of thing so its ok Smile just send it through PM when we have finished the game

Yeh, will do. So for the first map, i wanted a World Map type thing, so if you use TileA for the ground, water, sand etc, and then TileB at the bottom their are some buildings, but im adding in modern buildings for tournamanets and cities.
when are you posting it on this thread i want to try the game.
and maybe i can make an intro screen but if, do you want with MFB things or not
it will take a while for a testing stage, but if you wanted to make a intro screen make it original chars.
which ?X? must it be
Hmm.......I can help with the drawings...I'm pretty good...Only with References though....
Hmmm...if you're making it by yourself it's pretty good actually! I'd play it Joyful_3

So, keep up the good work.

Oh, i also have some suggestions for the game(battle system and whatnot), but i can't really say anything until you tell us what you're using to make the game. Because ALOT of game making software has limitations, so unless i know what you CAN do, i can't really tell ya what to do xD
(May. 03, 2011  5:52 PM)kolosos666 Wrote: Hmmm...if you're making it by yourself it's pretty good actually! I'd play it Joyful_3

So, keep up the good work.

Oh, i also have some suggestions for the game(battle system and whatnot), but i can't really say anything until you tell us what you're using to make the game. Because ALOT of game making software has limitations, so unless i know what you CAN do, i can't really tell ya what to do xD

Well, thanks. But go ahead and make your suggestions then ill tell you if i could make them :3
If i may ask are you using the program "game maker"? On your second video, before you tested it the screen looked like the program game maker was used. The stage was split up into many squares.

EDIT: Will this be a single player game, an online game or both?
(May. 03, 2011  6:20 PM)drybones41 Wrote: If i may ask are you using the program "game maker"? On your second video, before you tested it the screen looked like the program game maker was used. The stage was split up into many squares.

EDIT: Will this be a single player game, an online game or both?

As of right now only singleplayer.
I think you should make something so that the characters cant walk in the stadium. see second video.
(May. 03, 2011  10:07 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: I think you should make something so that the characters cant walk in the stadium. see second video.

Already fixed.
Hmm guys. need ideas Confused
Did you put money in the game yet?
A level system for the beys and the blader.
Battle system should with the arrow keys and there be a special move depending on the level of the bey.
Tournaments have a hole bunch of random bladers not useful in the story (like trainers is pokemon) then at the final there be a really good trainer from beyblade or not but that will be known through out the game (like gym leaders in pokemon).
MFB beys and characters (once you have the time).

The site will be done soon, I just need to ask if I can make the site how I think would be good because I can't find a background like you asked that is suitable for the site...