Beyblade Shogun Steel Fire Team Set

Quote:Content
*SS-01 Samurai Ifraid/Ifrit W145CF (Blue X shaped Face, bronze Chrome Wheel, translucent red Crystal Wheel, blue Track and Bottom)
*SS-02 Shinobi Saramanda/Ninja Salamander SW145SD (Violet X shaped Face, crimson red Chrome Wheel, translucent vermillion Crystal Wheel, translucent black Track and Bottom)
*SS-09 Thief Phoenic/Phoenix E230GCF (Red X shaped Face, translucent crimson red Crystal Wheel, translucent gray Track and Bottom)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall
This set comes with many useful parts, some of which are top tier, and some of which are alternatives. Ifraid has found use in Attack customs with Bahamdia, W145 is a superb track in terms of Stamina and can also be used in Attack customs, and CF is excellent in Sway Attack,as well as F230 customs. Phoenic has use in Attack type customs, and E230 has great use in defense, and GCF is as good as CF, and has found as many uses as CF. Saramanda can be used in Defense customs, and SD is an excellent Stamina Bottom. Altough Samurai, Thief, Shinobi, and SW145 aren't good, with the other competitive parts included, competitive bladers should definitely buy at least one of this set if they do not already own the parts included.

Feel free to criticize.
"Samurai, Shinobi, Thief, and SW145 are useful in the current Metagame."

They are not.

=-=-=

And also, don't write "how easy it is to get them in America".
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:26 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
*SS-01 Samurai Ifraid/Ifrit W145CF (Blue X shaped Face, bronze Chrome Wheel, translucent red Crystal Wheel, blue Track and Bottom)
*SS-02 Shinobi Saramanda/Ninja Salamander SW145SD (Violet X shaped Face, crimson red Chrome Wheel, translucent vermillion Crystal Wheel, translucent black Track and Bottom)
*SS-09 Thief Phoenic/Phoenix E230GCF (Red X shaped Face, translucent crimson red Crystal Wheel, translucent gray Track and Bottom)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall
This set comes with many useful parts, some of which are top tier, and some of which are alternatives. Ifraid has found use inAttack customs with Bahamdia, W145 is a superb track in terms of Stamina and can also be used in Attack customs, and CF is excellent in Sway Attack,as well as F230 customs. Phoenic has use in Attack type customs, and E230 has great use in defense, and GCF is as good as CF, and has found as many uses as CF. Saramanda can be used in Defense customs, and SD is an excellent Stamina Bottom. Altough Samurai, Thief, Shinobi, and SW145 aren't good, with the other competitive parts included,competitive bladers should definitely buy at least one of this set if they do not already own the parts included.

Feel free to criticize.

The final sentence should actually be bolded, I just unbolded it to show my edits.
Just got back online.
Cannon, I didn't even know that I put that there, I was so tired.
ShinobuXD, Thanks for the info! Should I use your Overall?
I know its minor, but should you add the set includes the Code/Collector's Cards for Ifrit, Pheonix, and Salamander?
(Oct. 05, 2013  4:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I know its minor, but should you add the set includes the Code/Collector's Cards for Ifrit, Pheonix, and Salamander?

No, because they do not any part of the Metagame. Also, it isn't important enough to put it in.
(Oct. 05, 2013  5:00 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  4:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I know its minor, but should you add the set includes the Code/Collector's Cards for Ifrit, Pheonix, and Salamander?

No, because they do not any part of the Metagame. Also, it isn't important enough to put it in.

Oh, I wasn't sure if it should be added to the Contents list, since they do include three of them, one per top.
My bad. Tongue_out
(Oct. 05, 2013  5:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  5:00 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:

Oh, I wasn't sure if it should be added to the Contents list, since they do include three of them, one per top.
My bad. Tongue_out

It's OK Smug.
(Oct. 05, 2013  4:32 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Just got back online.

Yes, you should.
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:55 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  4:32 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Just got back online.

Yes, you should.

Did that. Anything else, guys?
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:26 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
*Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall
This set comes with many useful parts, some of which are top tier, and some of which are alternatives. Ifraid has found use in Attack customs with Bahamdia, W145 is a superb track in terms of Stamina and can also be used in Attack customs, and CF is excellent in Sway Attack,as well as F230 customs. Phoenic has use in Attack type customs, and E230 has great use in defense, and GCF is as good as CF, and has found as many uses as CF. Saramanda can be used in Defense customs, and SD is an excellent Stamina Bottom. Altough Samurai, Thief, Shinobi, and SW145 aren't good, with the other competitive parts included, competitive bladers should definitely buy at least one of this set if they do not already own the parts included.

Feel free to criticize.
I know what vermilion is but not everyone else does.
Colors are description. Getting even more description is a good thing.
The collectors codes really should be included, as they are part of the set. That's like saying you get 10 pieces of gum in a wrapper, when it actually comes with 11. Hardly important, but required nonetheless.
If you read the Hasbro Product List: Faceoff Sets, you would know that I shouldn't.