Poll: How bad of a writer am I

Decent
57.14%
Terrible
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Hey guys, after all my cheesy stories, this one might be decent:
Chapter 1
You may wanna make this story longer. Chapter 1 is WAY to short. Fix that or this thread may get removed.
Please make the story better and first i didnt understand what was it about care to explain
Tell us a bit about the story. Who are the protagonists and you NEED to make it longer. Tell us a summary about the story like on the back of the books. This is NOT comedy. I don't mean to offend you with any of these things.
Wink
~X-Saber
This is actually kind of stupid, to be honest...

Seriously, if you make all of your stories like this, you minus well be banned from the Your Creations Forum...
I'm so sorry, I wrote it in a notebook last night and I cant get access to my computer. I have all of chapter one in my journal an I will put it on as soon as I can get to a computer.
I am using my iPod.
(Jun. 19, 2012  4:24 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Neither do I. But you might.

And that's your problem.

You have to actually understand the humor you're creating before you can make it. First. try to decide what kind of humor you want to use: Satire? Comedy? Corny?

After that, come up with jokes that you can use instead of just writing something that has the title of "funny" and hoping it's a joke-type-thingy.

Just some helpful pushing in the right direction.
(Jun. 19, 2012  9:05 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  4:24 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Neither do I. But you might.

And that's your problem.

You have to actually understand the humor you're creating before you can make it. First. try to decide what kind of humor you want to use: Satire? Comedy? Corny?

After that, come up with jokes that you can use instead of just writing something that has the title of "funny" and hoping it's a joke-type-thingy.

Just some helpful pushing in the right direction.

I understand my jokes, I was just acting weird. But thanks for helping, even though I am a very bad writer.
Updated Chapter 1, check the OP. Sorry for double-posting.
I was following what you were writing to a certain extent...until the ending.

"...surrounded by feline energy, that stupid writer"
..What?...
You lost me there. Also, make sure to describe the "two bullies who have no importance to the general concept of the storyline" or whatever. Let us know what they look like, even if they look like idiots.
Basicly what Sparta said. You lost me at the end.
Okay, any questions will be answered in a post, not in the story. Sparta Frank and Billy are both football players, so they are muscular and slightly overweight. Frank has brown hair and has a high pitched voice for his size, Billy on the other hand has jet black hair and an extremely low voice because he is secretly in the choir at their school.
Sorry for double posting. I meant "That stupid writer" as the Narrarator was insulting me.
I will probably start writing chapter 2 in my notebook soon.
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:02 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Okay, any questions will be answered in a post, not in the story.
I mean no offense personally, but that ruins the point of a story...

The art of story telling is finding a way to express yourself in writing and creating an alternate world in which we can envision and get sucked up in.

Describing your characters in a post defeats that.

That was a nice description, so include it in your story! I mean, I guess I have no place to be telling you what to do, but personally I don't see why you would write a description and then not put it in...
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:48 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Sorry for double posting. I meant "That stupid writer" as the Narrarator was insulting me.
I'm still confused...
(Jun. 19, 2012  4:22 PM)X-Saber Wrote: I don't get it
Ditto......