Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2011  11:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well in australia the stores with cheap prices have limited selections
but the ones with high prices have pretty much everything (but it sells out after a few days anyway)

your pretty much right
lucky im like around the corner of a ALWAYS STOCKED TARGET
mwahah
lololololo my target is NEVER stocked. but once i went, and they had all the legends, serpent, eagle, LIEK EVERYTHING! but now the selection is either 3, 1, or 0. same with my wal-mart. one day STOCK FULL OF EVEREH BEY EVAH and now there is 8 storm pegasi (real plural from)
I dont know if it's just me noticing this, but I've noticed it for a while.

It seems like people get too caught up in testing sometimes. I honestly don't enjoy testing as much as using stupid combos to have fun with. To me, it seems like people just want to prove a point, and forget what makes this game so fun. Yeah when a "killer combo" is revealed it's fun to use, but I think that a spinning top game that says "ages 8+" almost gets torn down by testing. To me, what has always made beyblade fun is trying parts around, and not even caring if they do good or "destroy" other combos, but just wanting to enjoy spinning circles.
Before I joined the WBO, I spent a bunch of time trying to get dark wolf to win against the other beyblades I had (rock leone, rock Aries, storm aquario, all in PTW). And you know what, I had fun! Even with such few parts.

Don't get me wrong, I think the customization aspect of beyblade, and the WBO finding the best possible combos I awesome and fantastic, but... What is the point of beyblade? Battle with spinning tops. I think that finding the killer combos is great and all, but does it make the game better?

I notice that members on here lose interest when they have had the same beyblades for a while and have tested all the combos found in the customization forum.

What I'm saying is just...enjoy yourself. It's a game, have fun with it. That's what makes beyblade so awesome.
i feel slightly guilty i take the game seriously, and always use the best, but i always keep my hell kerbecs which is what i have the most fun with. i also went to bristal battle bladers and only used one bey MF-_ Hell Kerbecs BD145 __ i switched between MF-L and H and the tips were CS, WD and RF and i had alot more fun than normal Joyful_2

ahh, also my partner got me 4th place
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:18 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:41 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ever notice the logo on the facebolts are similar to modern art? like someone tattooed a piece of art ONTO the face bolt

ಠ_ಠ
We've known this...For a very long time.

sorry i didnt know ya knew that...(good lord i fee like a noob) anyway Ever what bakushin means? I know basalt is like a volcanic rock but im curious about bakushin
DEAR GOD: http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

I never thought someone would go this far, but I must admit, IT LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME. I WANNNTTT ITT!
It's real gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24k GOLD it is.
*Bows Down*

Basalt Horogium

Basalt Horogium
OMG, im acturely drooling over a bey, i will buy that if i had the money
Sweet mother of the virgin mary that is just WOW epic win I-I can top that
the only way you could top that is a 24K Gold MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 MB
No, The only way you could top that is a 24K GOLD DARK WOLF!! (No im just kidding)
A Random Booster, containing the beys:
Mercury Anubis
Infinity Libra
Sol Blaze
Vulcan Horseus
Bakushin Susasnoo
Beat Lynx
AND ALL 24K GOLD!!
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:54 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: No, The only way you could top that is a 24K GOLD DARK WOLF!! (No im just kidding)
Mercury Anubis
Infinity Libra
Sol Blaze
Vulcan Horseus
Bakushin Susasnoo
Beat Lynx
AND ALL 24K GOLD!!

no no all of those beys IN FREAKIN PLATINUM! WITH DIAMONDS!
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:56 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:54 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: No, The only way you could top that is a 24K GOLD DARK WOLF!! (No im just kidding)
Mercury Anubis
Infinity Libra
Sol Blaze
Vulcan Horseus
Bakushin Susasnoo
Beat Lynx
AND ALL 24K GOLD!!

no no all of those beys IN FREAKIN PLATINUM! WITH DIAMONDS!

yes, thats what were talking about and the prize a pure diamond hell kerbecs with a platinum metal wheel
I think this could be a meme. Not a big one, but 24K GOLD BEYS EVERYWHERE! Twenty four K golden beys across the sky ~♪
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think this could be a meme. Not a big one, but 24K GOLD BEYS EVERYWHERE! Twenty four K golden beys across the sky ~♪

i dont get ya
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:09 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think this could be a meme. Not a big one, but 24K GOLD BEYS EVERYWHERE! Twenty four K golden beys across the sky ~♪

i dont get ya

Like Double Rainbow song: Double Rainbow all the way across the sky. I said Twenty-four K golden beys across the sky. The point is that you gold plate any bey and sell it for 10x the normal price. Don't forget also, this is Basalt we're looking at. That's a lot of gold.
Yes they can, looks at Dragoon and Wolborg, and that goes in Ask a Q, Get an A thread. You know, the one right below this one?
Ga'Hooleone LOL its straight onto your avatar, who ever is selling it has made the biggest mistake ever, he owns the god
imagine this big bang pegasus , fang leone and L drago destroy now imagine.

gold, platinum and silver metal wheels

Diamond face bolt

and the kicker ruby and sapphire spin track and performance tip it be a fortune but be sooo worth it
I wonder why the evolution of a bey is most of the time worseConfused

examples:storm peg.-galaxy peg./rock leo.-fang leo.
you see this is Takara Tomys prob.Cute[/font]
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:51 PM)shaggykid9 Wrote: I wonder why the evolution of a bey is most of the time worseConfused

R2F is better then RF, pegasis 2 is better then pegasis, and fang is better then rock...
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:51 PM)shaggykid9 Wrote: I wonder why the evolution of a bey is most of the time worseConfused

R2F is better then RF, pegasis 2 is better then pegasis, and fang is better then rock...

i think he means in battle in an uncustomized state as storm pegasis beats galaxy pegasis in most vids
That's only because Galaxy is light as hell.