Beyblade Random Thoughts

Recent purchases

On topic, wouldn't it be awesome if the 4Ds have interchageable MW?
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:38 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Recent purchases

On topic, wouldn't it be awesome if the 4Ds have interchageable MW?

Then, all the MWs would have to be significantly similar, and it would be too complicated.
I think hasbro should release the LR launcher with gravity perseus because something tells me theyre gonna screw it up
Nah... They never change a bey's potential in any way(I agree they change the weight of some, and also top tiers like CH120 were wrecked)... They will surely release LR launcher only. Gravity Perseus' potential is its ability to spin in both ways, forget about the attack capabilities.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Nah... They never change a bey's potential in any way(I agree they change the weight of some, and also top tiers like CH120 were wrecked)... They will surely release LR launcher only. Gravity Perseus' potential is its ability to spin in both ways, forget about the attack capabilities.

th!nk thinks that Hasbro CH120 is better I believe. I owned both at one point, but my Hasbro CH120 was screwed too tight and it doens't work anymore. I'll compare mine to my friend to see which one is truly better.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:39 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Nah... They never change a bey's potential in any way(I agree they change the weight of some, and also top tiers like CH120 were wrecked)... They will surely release LR launcher only. Gravity Perseus' potential is its ability to spin in both ways, forget about the attack capabilities.

th!nk thinks that Hasbro CH120 is better I believe. I owned both at one point, but my Hasbro CH120 was screwed too tight and it doens't work anymore. I'll compare mine to my friend to see which one is truly better.

I don't know much about its performance, but it had a fault... That's what I've heard....

I don't get what's up with everybody's CH120's. Mine works great. Joyful_2
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:42 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

I don't get what's up with everybody's CH120's. Mine works great. Joyful_2

Mine too. It's my Hasbro's that I screwed too tight, and it doesn't work anymore. Plus, I like the solid orange color of TT's more.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:42 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I don't get what's up with everybody's CH120's. Mine works great. Joyful_2

ARGH you are so lucky!; I've had a Takara and a Hasbro - both so troublesome! I think ControL_ has 5+ and they are all duds as well.
my hasbro CH120 was just fine. i had no problems, if i didnt screw it loosely.
My Takara one is fine.
uh how did this turn from the LR launcher to ch120? Anyway i hope they release it
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:44 PM)Clonetos Wrote: uh how did this turn from the LR launcher to ch120? Anyway i hope they release it

Probably gonna do Light Launcher LR, or worse, 2 Light Launchers, or even worse, just a Light Launcher...
I had 3 CH120, now I have 2, but they're all working fine...
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:44 PM)Clonetos Wrote: uh how did this turn from the LR launcher to ch120? Anyway i hope they release it

Because this is Beyblade Random Thoughts, not complain about what Hasbro will do wrong in the future.

My friend got BB-10 yesterday, can't wait to try it out on Saturday Smile
BTW, how much did he get for? In Vietnam, can get BB-32 for 33 USD.
EDIT: BB-32 is the set which comes with Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf and the BB-10 Stadium.
I think he paid a little more than $40 USD.
Oh with shipping included? Because In Vietnam BB-10 is about 10 USD.
ever wondered why ketos isnt heavier than bull since ketos is a whale and bull is well a bull now i know this is grade a biology but arent whales HEAVIER than bulls?
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ever wondered why ketos isnt heavier than bull since ketos is a whale and bull is well a bull now i know this is grade a biology but arent whales HEAVIER than bulls?
What kind of science do you use? O_O Bulls are way heavier than whales.

They're just toys. It doesn't matter.
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ever wondered why ketos isnt heavier than bull since ketos is a whale and bull is well a bull now i know this is grade a biology but arent whales HEAVIER than bulls?

I don't really think anyone would think about this when making a product based on an animal.
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Bulls: 2800 pounds
Blue Whales: 22000 pounds
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:51 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Bulls: 2800 pounds
Blue Whales: 22000 pounds

coughcoughsarcasmcoughcough

Looks like I need to see a doctor.
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:57 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Found my beloved Storm Aquario under my bed, which kept me from bringing it during the Heaven-Shattering tournament. The sticker on the Facebolt took massive damage, and half of it seemed to have been ripped off when it went under the bed. I cleaned off the adhesive and gunk, but...god...my bed did that?

Maybe it was your dog. Some dogs find Beyblades very tasty.

(Apr. 22, 2011  6:33 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Yeah, my rare battle droid action figure got eaten by my friends lab about 5 years back or so.

*Kudos to Nano for remembering my little princess Dot*

But no, I taught Dot to stay out of my room unless I permit her too. I launched my Bey into its Yu-Gi-Oh! tin as a "pseudo stadium", and it somehow bounced off it, hit my chair, and somehow slammed and went into the empty pocket space that goes under the pull-out bed. I had to pull top part of the bed out of its little space, then the pull out bed, and get the beyblade. THen I found the sticker completely busted.

And guess what. Last night? It rolled under the bed again. I just dropped it and it ROLLED there. I wanna cry...

My baby Storm Aquario is going through her rebellious phase...

On the bright side, it's not the dog's fault. XD I trained her well.
On the topic of lost Beyblades, I can't find my MF Leone T125MF

SHEILA COME BACK!!!! I BAKED YOU A MUFFIN!!!