Beyblade Random Thoughts

I know this might be less than needed on the Random Thoughts (Toy) thread, but I feel like 4D will not be the last ever season and toy series. I somehow feel like the amount of Constellations NOT yet used is still very great. I am very well aware on how far-fetched this speculation is. No further word about it, I promise.
Well lets see... There are 88 Constellations. Once they run out of Constellations they could move onto Greek Gods, Individual Stars, Etc. Or they could do what they did in the old series. Either way, there are a lot of Idea's they could use.
Yeah and that theory actually inspired my A.I. based spirits deal. <-- Okay LAST COMMENT ON IT I SWEAR
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:51 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: I know this might be less than needed on the Random Thoughts (Toy) thread, but I feel like 4D will not be the last ever season and toy series. I somehow feel like the amount of Constellations NOT yet used is still very great. I am very well aware on how far-fetched this speculation is. No further word about it, I promise.

Whether there are seasons after 4D does not depend on the amount of ideas left after it at all. Have you read any of my previous posts ? They could have the best ideas yet to reveal, but if sales become horrible, then they will never be done, even if there could be fifty constellations still available ...
Force smash isn't possible in MFB.

Not at all.

Through my playing with Vulcan since I got it a while back, it always seemed to get sorta destabilized a bit when attacking. When I battle it against libra, it happens often. It hits with enough force that would make it go down to the stadium, but all the inertia going on seems to prevent it. It seems to correct itself before it can be forced to the stadium floor. The recoil is strange also when it happens. Sort of a wonky knock back for libra, while Vulcan stays in pretty much the same spot(still while on Rf or r2f) and wiggled quite a bit.
Awesome news, that I hope everyone will read this time :

July
BB-114 Starter I (a 4D Beyblade for a protagonist, apparently.)
BB-115 Beylauncher LR (tentative name for the product, but for it to be already qualified as a Beylauncher, and LR, is very good; new colour too)

August
BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8
BB-117 "Strongest" Set (protagonist characters, rare Beyblade(s), new colours; no clear information for the moment)

September
BB-118 Starter J (same description as for BB-114)

Control Beyblades

July
BBC-01 Control Bey Starter A ("infrared remote control controller", protagonist's) - 3885 yen
BBC-02 Control Bey Starter B (same description, but for a rival) - 3885 yen
BBC-03 Control BeyStadium - 2100 yen

What ? The Control Beyblades cost way more than an actual stadium ? The mechanism has to be extremely precise, otherwise that is just bad ... EDIT : Forget about the prices for BBC-01 and BBC-02, I just noticed that the same site made a mistake with the price for the Random Booster Vol. 8 too. They are probably more around 390 yen ...

Also, I think nobody uses those Control Beyblades in the anime; they just write it as that you can "control your Beyblade like in the anime", and that BBC-01 is a "Hero Machine", so probably just an expression to refer to another version of a protagonist's Beyblade.
That BB-117 looks very promising, and a beylauncher LR recolor? YES.
Wow! I loved the old Contorl Beys, and everyone always asks me, "Have the got MF ones?". Please get the pictures soon!
besides the control blades
the new releases seem really good
especially that bb-17
Looks nice, Kai-V.

As said, BB-117 might be like a reshuffle set...

Or at least a new whole set of the Beys as said in the desc.
Already planning another random booster? If it is anywhere as good as RB7 I'd be bankrupt ...
Considering all we're getting in May is the Karabiner Grip, those are great.

Finally, a way to get a Beylauncher LR without having to buy Gravity Perseus with it.

Thanks for the news.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:54 AM)Hero Wrote: Already planning another random booster? If it is anywhere as good as RB7 I'd be bankrupt ...

The description did imply good parts, but they also have to do good promotion, so I do not know how true it is yet, hah.

Thank you, Byser.
Wow....I gotta Calm down on Buying......(Dont worry Mercury Anubis Brave ver. Im coming.)

I will Grab BB-114-15-16-17-18 and Maybe BBC-02....Maybe. Just off a Random thought. To be Controlled they will have to be Bigger Right? I mean you couldn't have a Infra-red Bey the Same size of the Beys we have ATM.

Smart move from Takara Though.

Only a Karabiner in May. People save their money To buy all These Beasts. What releases are in Store for June? Its probably been Posted but I heard there was some sort of Ketos?

Thanks Kai-V awesome Info once again.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Wow....I gotta Calm down on Buying......(Dont worry Mercury Anubis Brave ver. Im coming.)

I will Grab BB-114-15-16-17-18 and Maybe BBC-02....Maybe. Just off a Random thought. To be Controlled they will have to be Bigger Right? I mean you couldn't have a Infra-red Bey the Same size of the Beys we have ATM.

Smart move from Takara Though.

Only a Karabiner in May. People save their money To buy all These Beasts. What releases are in Store for June? Its probably been Posted but I heard there was some sort of Ketos?

Search for BB-113, we re-discussed it very recently ...

Thank you.
Ok Thanks! Is Scythe Kronos the only June release?

EDIT - God I am Stupid.....BB-112 is Karabine Im stupid.
Now I lost a Ray Pisces 90R2F. What the hell is wrong with me?
EDIT: Found it!
Thats is indeed a Bad loss.
While I was copying tournament footage from Shippudenface's computer, his kitten started loving me. Ship told me he didn't name the kitten yet so I'm like "I'm totally naming it Leone". Cool
Best name for a cat ever.

I now want to name my next dog Kerbecs...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108498...18829.html

At least TT got 2 of them in the right place this time...
I wish upon a Wittle Star that Beat Lynx's Stickes were made with a Sandpaper Surface....That would be Beyond Cool.
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:07 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I wish upon a Wittle Star that Beat Lynx's Stickes were made with a Sandpaper Surface....That would be Beyond Cool.

Wish apon the Lynx constellation and TT might grant your wish...

RBV8 would be the best if it came with RFs, CSs, WDs, Lightning L-Dragos, Basalt, Hell Kerbecs, BD145, CH120. That would also mean Dark though...
CH120? Eh much better parts to go in a booster. Personally I would like to see 230 and R145 in a random booster. Tbh my greatest dream is for them to do some recolours of the metal system cause we only got 2 and they only did recolours of like 8 beys. Also they're impossible to find and expensive.
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: CH120? Eh much better parts to go in a booster. Personally I would like to see 230 and R145 in a random booster. Tbh my greatest dream is for them to do some recolours of the metal system cause we only got 2 and they only did recolours of like 8 beys. Also they're impossible to find and expensive.

Then what would the prize Bey be? I think TT has stopped making new Metal System Beys.