Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 20, 2011  7:47 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  7:23 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um where exactly? I search the whole thread and found nothing.
Kai-V stated before that BB-112 will be Carabiner Grip Heat Red. I couldn't remember where, but maybe a whole thread for BB-112, which then locked until further information.

I know that. I was talking about BB-113 for which there is no thread.
I misread your statement right after I posted. I edited my previous post to answer your question.
(Apr. 20, 2011  6:12 PM)Uwik Wrote: Hmm, but Saturn is a planet, and planets travel from one constellation to the next. It's currently in Leo or perhaps Virgo now....Imo, it's more linked towards Anubis, Quetz, Horuseus etc..

Probably. Quetzalcoatl is associated with Venus (not sure if the "Mercury" in Mercury Anubius is significant). Because of the planet alignment thing in the third OP, it could hint at other Beyblades being based on Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune (possibly the Moon) being released in the future.
(Apr. 20, 2011  7:23 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: um where exactly? I search the whole thread and found nothing.

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=782e45af4d7e90a743465073dcf579a7

How do you search ? We have a clear in-line Search function, so what term were you using besides the obvious "BB-113" ?

(Apr. 20, 2011  7:47 PM)Uwik Wrote: There's a high possibility that BB-113 will be a starter.

It is not even "a high possibility" : it is confirmed as a Starter, and I already posted that too ...
Sorry I didn't search thoroughly enough. This thread fills up quickly. The post about the date was in only in January and it was nearly 100 pages ago.
The number of pages and posts is not an excuse when you can search and get directly only the posts that talk about a certain subject ...
It's not an excuse I was mainly surprised.
We should just compile the Frequently Answered stuff all over again and start a new Random Thoughts thread. At least from there it won't derail like it did just now.

Anyway

I wonder if Takara is daring enough to make a new track equivalent to M145 in the future.
they need to make a random booster light vol 4 heat cetus
That would hardly come to fruition, I think Takara got the message with this communities response to them. Besides the potential for useful parts being obtained.
im just really mad at hasbro for not coming out with metal masters cause it hasent aird yet and i have seen no products yet. =(

jelly bort i agree with you that we should start a new random thoughts
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:35 PM)njrk97 Wrote: they need to make a random booster light vol 4 heat cetus

I really doubt it. I mean they haven't released a random booster light for ages. And no one wants one anyway. Cetus never had any proper place in the anime anyway for long.
rabidboy i agree when you say about metal masters most of us have been waiting to long, im getting really bored of storm pegasis and dark bull and stuff, they need to be replaced.... soon...
There's a simple answer. It's called order off the internet like everyone used to before Hasbro released them.
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There's a simple answer. It's called order off the internet like everyone used to before Hasbro released them.

yes, i always do that, the only time i purchase hasbro products is for aquario, RF Lightning L Drago etc... its just i find it annoying most people are stuck with hasbro, and then looked down on abit, it makes me feels bad how thats how it is, but when metal masters are released (product and anime), it will be a more even game.

yes with no looking down on people, its just harsh...
is pegasus actually the worst bey in real life cause like i versed my friend my sagittario against his storm pegasus and it lost
Basalt Light Wheel Gasp What would it be Called? Time Horogium? Time Clock...Maybe not.
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:21 PM)mailz0rr Wrote: is pegasus actually the worst bey in real life cause like i versed my friend my sagittario against his storm pegasus and it lost

Um, no. It's actually a very good bey if you only have access to Hasbro beys. And plus, one battle doesn't prove anything. It could be just you launching weak.
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:28 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Basalt & Light Wheel Gasp What would it be Called? Time Horogium? Time Clock...Maybe not.

I didn't even think someone would ever, ever put those 2 words together in the same sentence. Gasp is most definitely right, I was gaping after that first sentence. This is BASALT we're talking about here.
Haha. I know it isn't I realised after Saying Time Horogium that it Mean Time Clock and Makes no Sense.

But if Takara Ever..EVER Takes away ANY Weight from Basalt I will Cry ;_;
Some of you might have known this detail already, but I recently re-read one of Hasbro's news releases, and Beyblade sales were also considerably dropping in 2004 and they were only expecting it to be worst. Personally, I thought that Beyblade production was suspended mainly only because of Takara and how sales were in Japan, but it really was an international phenomenon which caused Bakuten Shoot Beyblade to be ended.

However, the anime, at least in Japan, was still decently popular. In my opinion, the anime started catching too much interest over the hobby itself, yet the anime's goal is to promote Beyblade and sell them more. That is why they seem to be more careful with Metal Fight Beyblade this time.

Of course, there are other reasons the Heavy Metal System did not sell as well as other series in Japan, but in my opinion, the anime had a lot to do with it. Even now, I do not know if years ago advertisement of Beyblade fansites was somehow not efficient, but we have almost forty thousand members, and these days, I barely see any "rabid anime fangirls", whereas there were surely hundreds for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. On this board, usually each fan of the Metal Fight Beyblade has at least one Beyblade too, or is quite interested in the hobby itself.
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Insert Kai-V's thoughts here]
So your saying they ended it because the toy sales were dropping? So basicly as long as the current series has good sales, it might last longer? That's good news.

Personally, I'm hoping Beyblade becomes one of those Uberly long lasting Hobby/Anime like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. That would be kinda awesome. Joyful_2
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:35 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Personally, I'm hoping Beyblade becomes one of those Uberly long lasting Hobby/Anime like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. That would be kinda awesome. Joyful_2

That would be cool, yet hard to keep up with. There would be too many parts to keep track of.
Exactly. They make sure that they keep the releases mostly interesting, but more importantly easy to understand, and they make efforts not to have the anime grow more than the toyline itself.

TAKARA-TOMY seems to have a lot of interest in this series, enough to have done everything to bring it back after a few years, so in my opinion, if sales are still successful, they have almost no reason to stop it.
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:41 AM)Nano Wrote: That would be cool, yet hard to keep up with. There would be too many parts to keep track of.
So? That's how Pokemon cards are. Tongue_out

(Apr. 21, 2011  12:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly. They make sure that they keep the releases mostly interesting, but more importantly easy to understand, and they make efforts not to have the anime grow more than the toyline itself.

TAKARA-TOMY seems to have a lot of interest in this series, enough to have done everything to bring it back after a few years, so in my opinion, if sales are still successful, they have almost no reason to stop it.
Kind of like B-Daman? They have had that series now since like... The early 90's? And the Battle B-Daman toy line has been out since the early 2000's and has had pretty good sales in Japan, so it hasn't been canceled. Hopefully this happens with Beyblade. Joyful_2

I'm guessing TT has a lot of interest in this series since it sells a lot. After all, who doesn't like making a lot of money off some epic toys? Lol.