Beyblade Random Thoughts

my tank: mf-h lighting l drago 85 R2F , its heavy , but reduces recoil, and is pretty fast, and has epic attack, not recoil
SMASH
lol we have the same tank (look above) my defence tank is MF-H basalt bull bd145rs
Guys don't get too off Topic.
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:12 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: A bit Tight? Just show him for Free.

off topic>>I was not ready to take anything. He forced me to take things from him. Actually he is making things great for me, but at the other side, its profitable for him. He met me today afternoon, and he told me that his mother has said that he will get a new bey only if 6-7 beys get damaged. He gives his parts to me, and tells his mom that they broke..
It be so cool if someone found a use for DARK......
Well, many 'BAD' parts have become a part of top tier after further testing. Best I can think of is Flame.... Also, Dark will find use later on..
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:30 PM)Ultimate Wrote: It be so cool if someone found a use for DARK......

You know, yesterday, I actually thought that Dark RF could defeat MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I feel so stupid now.
uh why? There are much better parts out there. You may be able to find a use but not a good use for it.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh why? There are much better parts out there. You may be able to find a use but not a good use for it.

I don't know why I thought that. I really feel stupid now...

Anyways, __________ is getting a Mercury Anubis. This means the 3rd 85 in the family! __________ is also letting me test Mercury, which I'm really excited about!
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh why? There are much better parts out there. You may be able to find a use but not a good use for it.

That's true but could you believe such a rubbish part having a good use?
That be cool.

Anyways it be cool to find out if TH170>230 or TH170<230.
Please do read the thread on RBV7 Beat Lynx... It has three height changes...
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Please do read the thread on RBV7 Beat Lynx... It has three height changes...

Yeah I know 170, 195 and 220
when I said TH170 I meant all three heights.......

But yeah it's not like if one height does good against 230 the others will also.
My bad Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:52 PM)Ultimate Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Please do read the thread on RBV7 Beat Lynx... It has three height changes...

Yeah I know 170, 195 and 220
when I said TH170 I meant all three heights.......

But yeah it's not like if one height does good against 230 the others will also.
My bad Pinching_eyes_2

That's why it is good for battles in water
Ha ha ha! Do you even test those things?! LOL
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ha ha ha! Do you even test those things?! LOL

yes the higher the spin track the longer it will spin in water
I know that! Actually I didn't, but after the battle between Tetsuya and Ginga, in a crab stadium, I learnt that the higher the bey, the better it is in water or mud!
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I know that! Actually I didn't, but after the battle between Tetsuya and Ginga, in a crab stadium, I learnt that the higher the bey, the better it is in water or mud!

yeah,but not as well in mud
Hey, can you guys take this to a PM to reduce your own chances for spam points eh?

But why would we launch our beys into mud in the first place?
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:41 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Hey, can you guys take this to a PM to reduce your own chances for spam points eh?

The show infuences people to do crazy things like launching their Beyblade into lava to evolve them.
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:59 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:41 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Hey, can you guys take this to a PM to reduce your own chances for spam points eh?

The show infuences people to do crazy things like launching their Beyblade into lava to evolve them.

"Im gonna make you into a meteo L drago! *throws into lava* uh it aint evolving" how much you wanna bet someone ANYONE tried that.

...and it influences people to launch there bey on to the floor, which smashes the performance tip
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:03 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

and it influences people to launch there bey on to the floor, which smashes the performance tip

You did it wrong... Plus it's not polite to change people's words in their quotes.
I have a theory about TT releasing WD alot after the first series. In the first series, alot of the tips were carp. Earth Aquila was the only one with WD, and it DOMINATED. So they started making more WDs. Make sense???
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:28 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I have a theory about TT releasing WD alot after the first series. In the first series, alot of the tips were carp. Earth Aquila was the only one with WD, and it DOMINATED. So they started making more WDs. Make sense???

Japanese Bladers do not necessarily use WD more in Japanese tournaments though ... It dominates for us, but we are different to Japan.
That is true. But it was just a thought.