Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 25, 2010  6:35 PM)nicolino77 Wrote: Given that next week I leave for a holiday in Chiba in Japan can someone tell me the address of some store?
Thanks
This can probably be googled.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:35 PM)nicolino77 Wrote: Given that next week I leave for a holiday in Chiba in Japan can someone tell me the address of some store?
Thanks
You should have posted that in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.

Anyway, just look for a Toys 'R' Us ...
sounds like beys are popular in the rest of the world...America cares more about Halo:Reach than beyblades Unhappy
Wooo, I was right about the new beyblades.
Hybrid Wheel System versions of regular MFB's.

Which is fantastic because the only problem I've had with Metal Fusion so far is the lack of metal wheels. Stupid
(Nov. 26, 2010  2:34 AM)Perseus1757 Wrote: sounds like beys are popular in the rest of the world...America cares more about Halo:Reach than beyblades Unhappy

That is true for most, but Halo Reach can kiss my a**. Don't get me wrong, I'm a gamer, but right now I care more about blading.
im not aloud to play first person shooters so i can devote a good amount of my time to beyblading <-- i think this is getting offtopic
1. Buy a ton of the Hasbro exclusive Beyblades when they release
2. Auction them off to foreign bladers
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!!
haha Yeah people who can easily access these new releases are probably making about $30 profit, most likely more.
All European/North American Bladers: Hold out for high prices :V!
I think maybe Flame Pyxis would be cool if it was golden,and the clear wheel was recolored to match the gold.^0^
It'd be interesting if Takara Tomy released something like WRF, Wide Rubber Flat.
Basically its Rubber Flat, but it has a wider circumference and made out of harder rubber so that it doesn't wear as easily. Though I don't know how aggressive/uncontrollable it would be, I would like a part like that.
You mean like tire rubber?
The Clear wheel is already awesome enough imo so no need to be recolored XD
Assuming that Hasbro will continue the trend of releasing HWS versions of pre-HWS Beys (that have appeared in the anime), I think if they ever release a Libra, it will be very, very interesting.
Well it would just be Infinity, would it not?
Unless you're saying it's odd because Libra isn't in the anime, which is what I'm assuming.
I would like to see them release Infinity, but it would be cool if they did their own thing with it. Mainly because I have heard not so great things about Infinity Uncertain
OMG if hasbro released infinity libra for £8 me and all the other people who spent a lot on the japanese one would be very unhappy...
(Nov. 26, 2010  10:40 AM)megablader2 Wrote: OMG if hasbro released infinity libra for £8 me and all the other people who spent a lot on the japanese one would be very unhappy...
Except Hasbro would make their "Infinity Libra" colored to match the original Libra, so it wouldn't be the exact same thing as TT's Infinity Libra. Not that it would be much of an issue if you don't care about the color..

I would personally like to see a HWS version of Quetz using Cancer as its clear wheel since Quetz was originally supposed to be Cancer anyways, IIRC at least.
*Facepalm* I just remembered about Infinity.....

Well, the positive is the Hasbro may release their own version of pre-HWS Libra in HWS form. We'll have to wait and see.
I bet they will release it later but the infinity and the libra wheel will be green and the track and bottom will be DF145BS like in the original release.
EDIT: Just realized this should be moved
Aesthetics are key...

I made a visually AMAZING Bey.

And it kicks carp, too.

Edit: When Donkey isn't enough to describe it, call it Jackcarp.
In my honest opinion it looks pretty bad.
Cancer is too round and so the beyblade sort of loses its edge.