Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 20, 2010  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another picture to arouse jalousy towards the Japanese fans, hah :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10712652...61167.html

There were quite a few Super Vortex Battle Sets here locally, but never nearly as many despite how well Beyblade is doing ...

Holy Carp... The more I see those Gravity Perseus/Meteo LDrago sets the more I want one. D:
Wow, I want to go to Japan now. Not even Hasbro have that much stuff. D:
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:13 AM)blah Wrote: Wow, I want to go to Japan now. Not even Hasbro have that much stuff. D:

Although I have to admit hasbro is starting to crank them out more. I went into Target last week and there was only about 3 different beyblades, I went in today and it had all the releases up to Burn Phoenix, all the face offs up to L Drago, all the accessories they have so far, and the 3 stadiums they have at the moment. They will eventually have more things, the series just has to pick up a bit.
Metal system = <3 Rarity = </3
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:08 PM)launchergrip21 Wrote: I seen fake blades stores

on ebay? Yeah, it's quite possible.
Lets see if my japanese friend can get a few.. >:U
i love burn fireblaze, and its not in my store. all the ones on teh internetz are like, 25-60 dollars. im not paying that much. i wish i could get them cheaper
You're doing it wrong lol.

We have online sellers in the Beyblade marketplace that sell for ~$20 IIRC
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another picture to arouse jalousy towards the Japanese fans, hah :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10712652...61167.html

Oh goodness... I really hope I can go in the near future.
(Nov. 20, 2010  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10712652...61167.html
(http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10712652506.html)

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Please let me magically teleport to Japan during a massive looting so I can get those.
Wth! D:
Total BeyPit right there Unhappy
Made a compilation on the 2 pages from CoroCoro.
Easier to read, and cool to have :3
Save the picture if you want, for reference.
[Image: BeyParts.jpg]
carp lost the bame bey agian today
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:17 AM)lelouchiam Wrote: carp lost the bame bey agian today

found it 10secs after posted lol

found it 10secs after posted lol

That's more of a "random fact" isn't it? 0_o

Random thought: Why is it that some Metal Fusion beyblades don't come up on toysrus.com when searching Beyblade Metal Fusion, but will come up for beyblade? Pinching_eyes
Spin Ray Unicorno and then place your hand on top of it and try to stop it.
See what happens.
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:21 AM)blah Wrote: Spin Ray Unicorno and then place your hand on top of it and try to stop it.
See what happens.

I'm curious to what happens, but don't have a Unicorno... Yet...

What happens? Does it hurt/Sting?
My hand was completely red and hurt like hell. =P
So now I have to use Ray Pegasis II because Unicorno hurts too much. T_T
even though i know the likelihood of this happening is not going to happen, it'd be pretty sweet if in the show ryuga created a 3 man team with the 2 new variations of the ldragos that just came out of the ldrago reshuffle bb-98.
I ve been wondering, how does everyone imagines the NEXT generation of bayblades..
more round? Tongue_out
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:15 AM)teku66 Wrote: even though i know the likelihood of this happening is not going to happen, it'd be pretty sweet if in the show ryuga created a 3 man team with the 2 new variations of the ldragos that just came out of the ldrago reshuffle bb-98.

They're still called Meteo LDrago so I doubt it'd make much of a difference.

(Nov. 21, 2010  10:42 AM)Hapacomenos Wrote: I ve been wondering, how does everyone imagines the NEXT generation of bayblades..
more round? Tongue_out

Faster RPMs, more metal, etc.
Though I actually haven't really thought about it.
they will probably be either smaller or more aerodynamic to go faster, they will create better gimmicks and will probably recreate older beys in new forms, like meteo l-drago, or galaxy pegasus...

beaten...
I pretty much like beyblades as they are. But if you can make it better than it is now, go ahead.
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:46 AM)Nwolf Wrote: they will probably be either smaller or more aerodynamic to go faster,

If they were made smaller, they'd have to be immensley shorter.
That's something I really don't want.
This is a bit random, so I thought it'd fit in here...Since Babel Fish and Google do horrible jobs at translating, if you have time and read Japanese, could you please translate this?
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:59 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: This is a bit random, so I thought it'd fit in here...Since Babel Fish and Google do horrible jobs at translating, if you have time and read Japanese, could you please translate this?

Lol Google Translate Cracks me up.