Beyblade Random Thoughts

Also it wasn't customized so it is unlikely to defeat a proper combo although you combo isn't top tier since 100 isn't a good track to use for Lightning L drago. You should have done MF Lightining L drago CH120RF vs Galaxy pegasus 100R2F.
Sadly i dont have CH120 D:
do you know which bey i could get it from?
(May. 30, 2010  2:07 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Sadly i dont have CH120 D:
do you know which bey i could get it from?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(May. 23, 2010  1:25 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Pegasis II is the clear winner.

lol puns.
I just went through the painstaking effort to put all the stickers on Thermal Lacerta.

I want to punch the person who ever thought eye stickers were a good idea for anything.
(May. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)Khel Wrote: I want to punch the person who ever thought eye stickers were a good idea for anything.

haha lol if I get one i'm probably not gonna put the stickers on hearing this.
Are you going to use that Thermal? All of your effort will have been in vain once the stickers start wearing out.
(May. 30, 2010  9:27 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Are you going to use that Thermal? All of your effort will have been in vein once the stickers start wearing out.

yeah I am, and I'm not really concerned. I just wanted to see how it looked. It's interesting...
(May. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)Khel Wrote: I just went through the painstaking effort to put all the stickers on Thermal Lacerta.

I want to punch the person who ever thought eye stickers were a good idea for anything.
lol whenever they would release a beyblade with the eyes painted on (dragoon g ect.) i would be soooooo happy and excited not to put on any eye stickers xD and i have always disliked the way takaras stickers are made the hasbro ones seem to stick better(well on plastics at least)
The stickers for pre-hws were different than the HWS ones.

The pre-HWS seems to be more plastic-like and were way more durable

The HWS ones like the Face Sticker seem to be more paper-like and tear easier.
I feel you Khel.
I just put on the stickers for my LLDrago a couple of days ago, and all of the eye stickers are gone.
I SpeedCube, and when you buy a new rubik's cube you have to apply the stickers on your own, so my expereince with stickering has adapted to beys.
Stripping the paint off of a Galaxy Wheel, ran out of paint stripper so I've left it in break fluid (corrosive, won't harm the metal though).
It's stripping pretty well, but I'm leaving it over night just to make sure.
Seems like a bit of a waste now, since as far as I've been able to work out Galaxy is completely carping useless :\
It'll look pretty when the custom I've finished is done though.
Was your galaxy mint or used in play?
My brother's is used so much in play and the paint is coming off a lot.
(May. 30, 2010  9:53 PM)Jsc Wrote: The stickers for pre-hws were different than the HWS ones.

The pre-HWS seems to be more plastic-like and were way more durable

The HWS ones like the Face Sticker seem to be more paper-like and tear easier.
I was talking about the old beyblade stickers not the ones from mfb..but yeah i loved the pre-hws stickers.
(May. 30, 2010  11:50 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Was your galaxy mint or used in play?
Mint, I'm spraying it afterward so I want a perfectly smooth surface.
theflightyellz Wrote:Stripping the paint off of a Galaxy Wheel, ran out of paint stripper so I've left it in break fluid (corrosive, won't harm the metal though).
It's stripping pretty well, but I'm leaving it over night just to make sure.
Seems like a bit of a waste now, since as far as I've been able to work out Galaxy is completely carping useless
It'll look pretty when the custom I've finished is done though.

(May. 30, 2010  11:50 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Was your galaxy mint or used in play?

fyi this dude has 3 galaxy wheels, so he can definitely afford to do whatever the hell he wants

big jerk

Angry
How were the Bey Days by the way? (Didnt mean for that to rhyme. haha)
I noticed some people gained points.
(May. 30, 2010  11:56 PM)Taru Wrote: I was talking about the old beyblade stickers not the ones from mfb..but yeah i loved the pre-hws stickers.

Yeah I know was just saying that to everyone i guess since it was brought up.

i think galaxy would look better without to paint
(May. 30, 2010  8:54 PM)Khel Wrote: I just went through the painstaking effort to put all the stickers on Thermal Lacerta.

try doing that for a driger and gaia dragoon MS D8...
been there done that.
Quick question, why is Super Attack an allowed stadium, whereas wide square is not? Super Attack is extremely imbalanced.
(May. 31, 2010  8:48 PM)Khel Wrote: Quick question, why is Super Attack an allowed stadium, whereas wide square is not? Super Attack is extremely imbalanced.
Well, we wanted to still give a fair amount of legal stadiums, however we also had to render some of the most imbalanced illegal. It was either one or the other, or it was judged that Super Attack was just slightly better.
(May. 31, 2010  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 31, 2010  8:48 PM)Khel Wrote: Quick question, why is Super Attack an allowed stadium, whereas wide square is not? Super Attack is extremely imbalanced.
Well, we wanted to still give a fair amount of legal stadiums, however we also had to render some of the most imbalanced illegal. It was either one or the other, or it was judged that Super Attack was just slightly better.
I totally agree with this but why keep the super attack and ban the Thunderwhip stadium?? Most people that come here in the future will most likely be using hasbro stadiums...sorry if i sound rude or anything...
(May. 31, 2010  9:16 PM)Taru Wrote: I totally agree with this but why keep the super attack and ban the Thunderwhip stadium?? Most people that come here in the future will most likely be using hasbro stadiums...sorry if i sound rude or anything...

Although I do not think that the Super Attack stadium is the best stadium, it is still better than the Thunderwhip Stadium. There is no way that the Thunderwhip Stadium could be made legal. It's absolutely horrible, and incredibly unbalanced. Have you read the discussion thread for the TW stadium?