Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 26, 2010  9:31 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Kinda. I'm mainly just collecting them though and have got most of the good ones.

Same as me, except I play with my HMS more than my MFBs.
Ive never had/seen an HMS system before. I feel left out.
They're really great. Especially the launchers. I think HMS launcher were the best
I was watching the Zone just now... I don't mean to offend you if you're a member of this community but this "Beyblade expert" they had on said he likes to do a sneak shoot hiding his launcher behind the wall of the stadium and then quickly ducking in and shooting it so people can't snipe it out... (he flung it in which obviously is gonna kill the spin) he also mentions (and no I am not kidding here) that he prefers to use Dark Bull because it's a stamina type and he likes to outlast his opponents....
(May. 26, 2010  10:49 PM)Train Wrote: I was watching the Zone just now... I don't mean to offend you if you're a member of this community but this "Beyblade expert" they had on said he likes to do a sneak shoot hiding his launcher behind the wall of the stadium and then quickly ducking in and shooting it so people can't snipe it out... (he flung it in which obviously is gonna kill the spin) he also mentions (and no I am not kidding here) that he prefers to use Dark Bull because it's a stamina type and he likes to outlast his opponents....

link
(May. 26, 2010  10:57 PM)djspida5 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2010  10:49 PM)Train Wrote: I was watching the Zone just now... I don't mean to offend you if you're a member of this community but this "Beyblade expert" they had on said he likes to do a sneak shoot hiding his launcher behind the wall of the stadium and then quickly ducking in and shooting it so people can't snipe it out... (he flung it in which obviously is gonna kill the spin) he also mentions (and no I am not kidding here) that he prefers to use Dark Bull because it's a stamina type and he likes to outlast his opponents....

link

I wish I could this was live like half an hour ago... Oh and they have a contest going on now where you can win MFB so that's why I'm on watching such terrible T.V.
(May. 26, 2010  9:21 PM)djspida5 Wrote: does anyone still play with hms?

I love HMS (possibly even more than MFB still), but you gotta buy some MFB/BMF man. And then, come to one of our tournaments in Toronto!
I was never all that impressed by the HMS blades being perfectly honest, I'd say that MFB (particularly the newer releases) have been a massive improvement upon HMS as a series.

LOL

This is gold.

lol! The Dark Bull part is the best!

What kind of "beyblade expert" is that? XD
LMFAO this is just a way or them to sell beyblades they would tell you anything to get you to buy something lol

Forget Thet Beyblade Expert, Lets Get Like Bey Brad In there. Or at Least Someone Who Knows What their Doing.
(May. 28, 2010  12:55 AM)daveyp1997 Wrote: anyone ever skimmed a blade on water?

Tried with with my fake plasics it doesnt work as soon as it touches the water it sinks,because they arent flat enuff,although it is fun trying to launch a beyblade over a river or stream but i wouldnt recomend doing it with legit beyblades or ones you care about as theres a high chance of losing it or it becoming very damaged
(May. 28, 2010  12:55 AM)daveyp1997 Wrote: anyone ever skimmed a blade on water?
Isn't quite skimming, but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fTfHdBqVA0
For some reason they float slightly while spinning, and then sink Confused
(May. 28, 2010  11:38 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Isn't quite skimming, but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fTfHdBqVA0
For some reason they float slightly while spinning, and then sink Confused

LOl this makes me want to take my light wheel to the river and see if i can skim it
LOL been waiting to see that 8)
So I went to the mall yesterday to buy LLDrago, and I saw that the mall had Rock Giraffe, Galaxy Pegasus, Rock Orso, and Ray Unicorno.

: DDDDDD
(May. 29, 2010  2:27 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Well, you are from Japan.
QFT

Okiblader, you are one lucky guy. Grin
Lucky from a beyblading perspective. Not really lucky when it comes to american made hobbies such as videogames.
But enough of off topic....
Today I found out that Dark could be a decent attack wheel....when you wrap a rubber band around it xD
(May. 30, 2010  3:41 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Lucky from a beyblading perspective. Not really lucky when it comes to american made hobbies such as videogames.
Today I found out that Dark could be a decent attack wheel....when you wrap a rubber band around it xD
lol you are rubbing it in our faces that you can get ray unicorno for cheap lol on another note does anyone know how good R2F is ?
(May. 23, 2010  1:25 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Sorry if I'm derailing the conversation.

I have some more findings on Galaxy Pegasis from my new one,mostly comparing it to Storm Pegasis 105RF.

Pegasis VS Pegasis II:

In terms of weight distribution, Pegasis II has the upper hand. It's flatter,and has more even distribution. However, Pegasis has a couple distinct advantages,mostly the spiked ridges. As Clear wheels are used mostly for weight though,I'd say Pegasis II is the clear winner.

Storm VS Galaxy:

This one was a tough one to decide. Storm has a place already as the top tier Smash Attack wheel, but Galaxy trumps it in Force Smash, not to mention having some decent Upper Attack. It's really a matter of taste,whether you want a pure Smash Attack wheel or something that can perform multiple kinds of attacks.

105 VS W105:

Before you say that W105 is superior,let me make the point that not all Beys benefit from the Down Force gimmick. If the bottom is heavy and stable enough,they will. But for something like RF and R2F,where the bottom is constantly moving,the Down Force works against it. W105 is a good addition to the lineup of Down Force gimmicks, it just doesn't seem suitable on an attack type.

RF VS R2F

This was the most difficult one,mostly because it's like comparing Bearing Core to Bearing Core 2. Actually,that's a good analogy. While RF will always be the king of Attack Bottoms, R2F is more specifically geared to those who use Sliding Shoot and aim for Stadium Outs and OHKOs. It suits this purpose extremely well,seeing as R2F has almost zero stamina. Again,it's a matter of taste.

I know I've posted stuff on Galaxy Pegasis before, but I had only done some preliminary tests,and now that I've played with it a bit more, I can safely present these findings without doubt.

This was posted in the Galaxy peg thread,
(May. 30, 2010  4:09 AM)Taru Wrote:
(May. 30, 2010  3:41 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Lucky from a beyblading perspective. Not really lucky when it comes to american made hobbies such as videogames.
lol you are rubbing it in our faces that you can get ray unicorno for cheap lol on another note does anyone know how good R2F is ?

I dont have either yet, Im too broke D:
but my brother has R^2F, along with Galaxy Pegasus, and it only won a couple of times against my MF Lightning LDrago100RF.
Although that isnt a good indicator since they're both attack types. I guess you could gather that it has worse endurance. In any case it's in an earlier post above.