Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 22, 2010  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, the Launcher Grip is starting to get very complex :
http://ameblo.jp/ark0106/image-105419140...11398.html
That was nothing, look at this :
http://ameblo.jp/807000666/image-1054249...25374.html
I prefer the original, not the three-segment to be honest.

I don't get why we need to put a beypoint card on our launcher..
Yeah, Look at my launcher, it has a beypointer
OH YEAH, WELL MINE HAS THE BEYCARD!!!!! BAM, AWESOMENESS
So aweosme it needs CAPS ABUSE
i sorta dont get the concept of that beycard....
i think the pointers were better.
(May. 24, 2010  6:25 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: i sorta dont get the concept of that beycard....

Beypoint cards are cheaper to make than Beypointers.
(May. 24, 2010  8:51 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 24, 2010  6:25 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: i sorta dont get the concept of that beycard....

Beypoint cards are cheaper to make than Beypointers.
That's pretty much it.
(May. 24, 2010  11:40 AM)Corey Wrote: That's pretty much it.

Well, Beypoint Cards can help prevent cheating for Beypoints since people can buy multiple Beypointers and transfer all those points into one Beypointer.
Think of it working in the same way as a debit or credit card, the back of each beypoint card has a magnetic strip that the data is recorded in with each win recorded through the bey-ta machine.
@thefightyellz: so its pointless to use it while battling other people? (no pun intended)
(May. 25, 2010  6:18 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: @thefightyellz: so its pointless to use it while battling other people? (no pun intended)
As far as I can tell, yes.
Darn, Since there are no Bey Ta machines where I am, its pointless to get one now D:
What bey is that on your sig by the way?
It's Sol Blaze V145AS on theflightyellz's signature.

Thinking if TT would release a new system of MFB
(May. 25, 2010  11:37 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Thinking if TT would release a new system of MFB

You mean other than the hybrid wheel system? Like a 6 or 7 layer system?
Why more layers?
Well they already made a 4 layer system, and making a 3 layer system seems rather difficult...
So go up maybe?
Bigger room for customization?
(May. 25, 2010  12:47 PM)Corey Wrote: Why more layers?

Obviously for more customization options...

For example, would you rather they had kept the 4-layer system in the Plastic series, over the 6-layer system (V2 Beyblades) :\
(May. 25, 2010  1:05 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 25, 2010  12:47 PM)Corey Wrote: Why more layers?

Obviously for more customization options...

For example, would you rather they had kept the 4-layer system in the Plastic series, over the 6-layer system (V2 Beyblades) :\

But you think this new system would be still compatible with the Hybrid layer ones, since there are so many released already?
I'd really hope so.
Looks like three metal fusion products are in the top 50 new products on the ToysRUs.ca site, which is a good sign for the series so far.
Still being dominated by the main movie licenses though, and it's nowhere near the level of the original success the series had at this stage.
May change with the US and UK release :\
So last week my friends and I were having a Battle Royal, and my Pheonix fell apart mid-battle. I thought the face had just loosened, but it broke.

D:
(May. 25, 2010  10:09 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: So last week my friends and I were having a Battle Royal, and my Pheonix fell apart mid-battle. I thought the face had just loosened, but it broke.

D:

Did you overtighten the face?

Also, I've been mulling over the idea of doing a demo at the event regarding Beylauncher repair and dissassembly/assembly. But since they're commonplace and can be bought easily, it's kind of pointless.

Though, if you don't want to dish out 10 bucks for a new one, and have parts lying around, you can manage.
Example: A solution to the problem of the prongs snapping is somewhat alleviated [unintentionally] by Hasbro, or rather the fact that they include a ripcord launcher with each bey.

Prong replacement is easy enough, and the white grip wheels inside the prong wheels of both launchers are identical, cutting back on replacement due to wear and tear.
Kinda out of the blue, but it IS the random thoughts topic.

So, today in science class, we were doing a review of some astronomy stuff, and our teacher put a picture of our galaxy up on the projector. As I was looking at it I was thinking, "Hey, that almost looks like Galaxy Pega- OHHHHHHHHH".

Yeah, my mind is dominated by Beyblade. XD
does anyone still play with hms?
Kinda. I'm mainly just collecting them though and have got most of the good ones.